FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1684

Zogman:
stranger loved oanda ?)
i loved her too, then i found a better one))

Zogman:
did he like oanda ?)

hilarious... Shall I tell you about the Old One?))

Well, he started out with a little Gunn... then he drew trending lines and stuff like.... flags, etc... wasn't so bad...

Then he moved on... The main thing was that he didn't listen to anyone, even me, when he was talking about this crap (oanda... DTs also publish such things)...

The whole time there was a debate with the Teacher... and they were friends... it was fun... But the teacher was trading on forecasts... regardless of what was going on in the real world... he still seems to be trading...

Conclusion - don't listen to anyone... it'll work out fine... no... there's plenty to do...

Zogman:

1) if I understand correctly there are summary positions

2) orders

3) it seems that somewhere there was a number of clients

On the other side of the market, the total volume of lots is of interest, but not the number of penny orders opened. The number of clients is not interesting either. I have read on oanda about the percentage of open positions. So take it any way you want))

Oleg Tsarkov:

The girl in the veil on Oanda, you can't guess how good she is. you have to digitise all these charts. I do not know how good they are. All these charts have to be digitised, and there's no guarantee that they don't give you shit, I still do not understand what they mean by the number of trades, lot volumes are taken into account or what?

I closed with 124 yen just on time, I knew that there will be a pullback, it is a round figure)) I put a buy-stop.

Everyone only publishes their own... true volumes we will never know...

stranger:
Don't tell me, they're already comparing me to some kitchen analysts.

Well, I showed Margot the table for the jars... there's 50-50 and they need it in principle... they need the grannies)))

Remember when a guy on 4 came and asked how to get a job at a brokerage house... I laughed for a long time...)))

What will he analyze?))

Vizard_:

Well, I showed Margot the table for the jars... there's 50-50 and they need it in principle... they need the grannies)))

Remember when a guy on 4 came and asked how to get a job at a brokerage house... They laughed for a long time...)))

He would analyze everything))).

I remembered Galina fromLovina, and she worked at DT. It was fun on the forum, there was a lot of action))

Oleg Tsarkov:
I remembered Galina fromLovina, and she used to work at DT. It was fun on the forum then, lots of action))
What was her name when she was called... Madame Galina... she was a firecracker ))))) halfway through the depot ))))

Vizard_:
Everyone only publishes their own... we'll never know the true volumes...

We don't! But HE has!

Dmitry Chepik:

We don't! But HE does!

Tantrik, I am sorry, he confessed about five years ago that he communicates with spirits and they whisper to him where the EUR is heading. Apparently he let Hottabych go free)).

Oleg Tsarkov:
Tantrik, I'm sorry, he confessed about five years ago that he communicates with spirits and they whisper to him where the Euro is going to go. Apparently he let Hottabych go free)).
He must have gone to a higher level!