FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1641

stranger:
Sorcerer, you only get fairy tales by the pound, not by your eure)
Workability is not important...
I want to check my old conclusions...
As the years go by ))))

Oleg Tsarkov:
Strangely, the crowd sold the dollar against all currencies closer to the evening, could it not have been done on Monday if it was so rushed? How can you be so sure of a rise (fall)?
It should be so)

For the Pound, I think there will be a consolidation and a trend break, who thinks so? Thank you
Files:
image.jpg  59 kb

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
For the Pound, I think there will be a consolidation and a trend break, who thinks so? Thank you
Pleaseinsert the pictures correctly.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I think it will go lower to 1.52-53, or maybe lower, time will show. The problem is, that Audi might be considered for a buy.

Karputov Vladimir:
Insert pictures correctly, please.
And Barabashkin was better)))

stranger:
And Barabashkin was better)))
So the avatar is still there and if you hover your mouse over the name, you can see it too.

stranger:
stranger 2015.05.22 20:08 RU
tuma88:

as I understand it , the bottom chest at 1.08 does not like correction though and sucks the profurset right in there.
Thanks!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1632#comment_1641794

)))

While waiting for 1.08 , we could have sold and bought 5 times )

Wouldn't you like to trade the correction to 1.11 on Monday ?
And that's ~~100p !!! not just for the road.

thanks !

tuma88:
While waiting for 1.08, we could have sold and bought 5 times )

Would you like to trade on Monday for a correction to 1.11 ?
And that's ~~100p !!! not just lying on the road.

thanks !

Trade, guys) I see the teacher hasn't proved to you yet with his "trade" that chasing the price is detrimental to the depo? Then make your own mistakes)))

The teacher has proved to you that trading from here on out is detrimental to your profitability and that it's better to make your own mistakes.)

Thanks)

stranger:

Trade, guys) I see the teacher hasn't proved to you yet with his "trade" that chasing the price is detrimental to the depo? Then make your own mistakes)))

The teacher has proved to you that trading from here on out is detrimental to your profitability and that it's better to make your own mistakes.)

Thanks)

We will check on Monday.
The price is moving in a zig-zag pattern.

tuma88 2015.05.23 18:27 RU
Yousufkhodja Sultonov : 2015.05.21 23:44 RU