FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1586

stranger:
Instead of buying it there you're talking about 17 pips))) Woodpecker.
I'll tell you whether I bought it or sold it.) I'm not him, I won't draw dashes.

Daniil Stolnikov:
Tell you all about it - did I buy it or did I sell it?) I'm not him. I'm not drawing any lines.
and I won't

Anatoli Kazharski:

I don't know. I see the meaning of his posts differently. Probably because these "figures" are quite clear to me, as well as to him.

You've already been given links, where to look, where to download, where to read and count. Have you looked? Or do you need a million at once?

There is a lot of information on the links. Of course, there is also a lot of "water". You have to take the time to read/study it, analyze it for stories, make personal calculations to make sure that there is indeed a pattern. You're asking for everything to be chewed up from start to finish, without considering that someone has spent a lot of time and mental effort on it. OK you'd show that you're actually making an effort and trying to understand. But you're not. You are screaming! You demand to have everything laid out for you. ))

Psychologically speaking, you have chosen a very primitive method to get the information you need. Usually this method is used by uneducated alpha males with hypertrophied mental laziness. Lack of culture, brute force, "take the bait", etc.

Eating the one who chews his own food. That's what you chewed above, that's what you eat. Now you can stand in front of the mirror and start applauding. Thank you. )))

And a word of advice. Use your own predictions, since you don't understand other people's. ;)

Didn't finish Lazy mind...

You need a million, yes - at once. Otherwise what's the point of poking around in all this?

I do not shout anything and take no one to fool - just do exactly the same thing that you do here from page to page - trying to measure who has a better sharpened pencil In general, I try to keep up with you. Not all of you to make all the clowns. You can clown around sometimes.

If you still can't see the log in your own eye - it's not my fault). I've said it all - what more could I say? I made a concrete forecast and said so - the forecast did not converge, so why jump off a cliff? The main thing is that he sees the main direction and respect and respect to him for that (I mean Old Man).

Daniil Stolnikov:
Didn't finish the Lazy Mind...

You need a million, yes - at once. Otherwise what's the point of poking around in all this?

Good for you. Don't forget to take a pie. I won't tell you where. Find it yourself. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Good for you. Don't forget to take a pie. I won't tell you where. Find it yourself. ))
What are you explaining to them? They don't want to think - pick up a shovel and go.)

stranger:
They don't want to think - grab a shovel and go)
♪ gone to dig the seedbeds ♪

stranger:
What are you explaining to them, they don't want to think - pick up a shovel and go)
Maybe he'll find the treasure while he's digging. If he doesn't find it, at least something will grow. Some kind of weed or something. )))

Ishim:
and I won't.
You're right, the whole village has been fed up with them over the years, but they're useless))))

Roman Busarov:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xwPF55eMU

Who can tell me what the trotter in the middle of the video would be very grateful...

What's a trotter?

Buy an Impala, it costs 5000 bacha in America, and the same in Moscow - 40 thousand.

Business in Russian))

the convertible looks like a dodge charger. the jeep looks like a tahoe.