FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1518

Ishim:
Right now there's a strong buy signal at 80 - 100 pips, the rest is from the sly ))))) (and the local trolls)

How about 1.1111? No ?

stranger:
What's wrong with Ninja?

I haven't used one, I can't say. But I can explain why this defect is bound to occur on this kind of platform. The thing is that the abscissa axis, i.e. time, is compressed like an accordion. They constantly cut out chunks of it - weekends, holidays and pre-holidays. Thus, the candlestick plot has a non-linear scale.

In order to circumvent the non-linearity, the calculation in my scripts is done by hours. However, since there are a lot of gaps even in the history archives and the gaps are unjustly cut out of trading time, it is impossible to obtain the 100% accuracy.

Nestradamus:

I haven't used one, I can't say. But I can explain why this defect is bound to occur on this kind of platform. The thing is that the abscissa axis, i.e. time, is compressed like an accordion. They constantly cut out chunks of it - weekends, holidays and pre-holidays. Thus, the candlestick plot has a non-linear scale.

In order to circumvent the non-linearity, the calculation in my scripts is done by hours. However, since there are a lot of gaps in the history archives even on the hours and the gaps are unjustly cut out from the trading time, it is impossible to create 100% accuracy.

that's why you should trade from horizontal =)

Ishim:
Right now the strong buy signal is 80 - 100 pips, the rest is from the sly ))))) (and local stubborn trolls)

Price is now at resistance - corner 3/1. Ahead is the 2/1 corner, (crimson dotted line) - also strongly resisting.

Supports are green and the edge of the corridor is far away.... Where did you get the upside signal from?

Nestradamus:

Price is now at resistance - corner 3/1. Ahead is the 2/1 corner, (crimson dotted line) - also strongly resisting.

Support is green and the edge of the corridor is far away.... Where did you get the up signal from?

he must have been referring to the quid franc=)

Nestradamus, there used to be a program called Gunnalist, I think it was called, it had all the days, hours, etc. and it was 100% unchanged, but I don't know if they support it now, try googling it.

Roman Busarov:
That's why we should trade from horizontal lines =)

Gunn has horizontals, I wish I had time to deal with them.

I should add that there is no 100% accuracy in lines coming from the distant past. Inside the week, where there is no harmonics, the accuracy is 100%.

Nestradamus:

Gunn has horizontals, I wish I had time to deal with them.

I should add that there is no 100% accuracy in lines coming from the distant past. Inside the week, where there is no harmonica, the accuracy is 100%.

these levels are drawn for 3 months!!!!!!! and for all that time, there was only 1 quarter when they were drawn without a bounce. but the levels work just every pair has a margin of error...

Ishim:
The firm doesn't broom the brooms!

The Russian land will not run out of woodpeckers

stranger:
Nestradamus, there used to be a program called Gunnalist, I think it was called, it had all the days, hours, etc. and it was 100% unchanged, but I don't know if they support it now, try googling it.
Thanks Old, downloaded it. I'll run it this weekend and report back.