FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1385

artikul:
Rising until 17:00, closing and reversing at 18:00 )))
let's see...

Lesorub:
let's see...
Of course, it's an experiment )))

artikul:
Of course, it's an experiment ))))

delta changes to negative, I guess the current low (0659) will stick.

and there's a sell stop in the ambush...

_new-rena:
where to go and when best to go - clear, to where (target) - not quite...

1) trending downwards . Advantage to salt .The length of the wave is longer .
2)trade a pullback ( that is buy ) little potential for a move . wave length is less.
3) all targets are different . The main thing is to determine the predominant direction and get there yourself.

Thanks !

Lesorub:

delta changes to negative, I guess the current low (0659) will be hit

The duration of price fluctuations is already built into the market )))) At the moment I don't see the point in levels )))) What's the point of waiting to reach a level if the time has already elapsed and what's the point of opening at some level if the time has not yet elapsed? )))

Lesorub:

delta changes to negative, I guess the current low (0659) will be hit

I don't know how long you've been admiring the delta, but it changes all the time.
There are places where it changes more and places where it changes less.
It's a continuous process.

Thank you !

artikul:
The duration of price fluctuations is already built into the market )))) At the moment I don't see the point in levels )))) What's the point of waiting to reach a level if the time has already expired and what's the point of opening at some level if the time has not yet expired? )))

I've only got what I've got so far...

tol64:

Maybe it's you who reminds you of a certain "chekar"? Only in this case you do not understand the words that others use. ))

The example and the comparison to breast milk is, to put it mildly, incorrect. Perhaps it is simply your attempt to find an excuse for yourself and your predilections. That's your right. It has nothing to do with me.

This is not an invitation to discuss this topic further.

I realise that only your statements are correct... ...and all the others are not worthy of your attention...

Your ego isn't off the charts, is it?

0.03 not 100 grams per snout ))
You're not using logic again. When you were a baby you drank 200g of milk per kg of weight per day. That's a litre a day. That's 0.3g of alcohol, so that's 0.06g/kg. A man who weighs 100kg takes 100g of vodka and has 40g/100kg. = 0.4g/kg. Quite comparable quantities.

tuma88:
I don't know how long you've been admiring the delta, but it changes all the time.
There are places where it changes more and places where it changes less.
It's a continuous process.

Thank you !

yes a few days...

red,blue,green - color-music...

target 0620,

Lesorub:

I've only got what I've got so far...

Э ... Eh )))) I have a nagging feeling when I notice something about the operation of indicators or experts and I start digging ))))