FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1316

Ishim:
you're good without monitoring ))))
It's just that there are regular voices on here defending the abused Sensei and suggesting "open it yourself"))) Sorry, dumb... No woodpeckers, there are no peckerwoods, just monitoring, and if you have monitored, then explain to the "defenders", calm down, tavaristchi, they are not to blame, I myself am such))))

It is one thing to bitch about a trader who is making money (or at least not losing). Their criticism can be constructive. But it is quite another to be bitching about the same loser.

I think the second case is just porky.

TWERK АВТОМОЙКА - ОДЕССА
TWERK АВТОМОЙКА - ОДЕССА
  • www.youtube.com
Видеограф: Альберт Морозов http://vk.com/albertmorozov the LAST leaf studio http://vk.com/lastleafstudio

Bicus:

It is one thing to bitch about a trader who is making money (or at least not losing). Their criticism can be constructive. But it is quite another to be bitching about the same loser.

I think the second case is just plain swinish.

Where is Sensei and where is the constructiveness? I myself have repeatedly tried to talk to him about the trade and what? He sends me away).

Bicus:

The second case is just porkiness.

You need to do something constructive before you can criticize.

As a rule, you are the only trader with the right hand and the left hand is the right hand.

As I said it is not monitoring that defines a trader, it is your imagination that defines you.

Two or three successful dotted lines on a screen is about nothing, I'll tell you that straight away. Read above.

_new-rena:

You still have to live to criticize. Show me something useful first, there is nothing to criticize.

I am not asking for a system, screenshots, monitoring or anything else. Show me at least a section of the balance without numbers to the right and we will have something to talk about.

I don't ask for screenshots or anything else, just show me any segment of the balance, without numbers on the right hand side, and then you will have something to talk about.

I, unlike you, do not bitch and lecture other traders and their trades.

Eh, I wish I had your problems, I had the pound bylimit today at 11 and 34pts out of reach, what a woe, and the balance, equity, monitoring)

the faceted glass is 200 p. on the euro gad, they'll soon wake up...

stranger:

Eh, I wish I had your problems, I have the pound bylimit today at 11 and 34 pips, what a woe, balance, equity, monitoring)

I have the red dashes just above. 1.5050 roughly.

Added from the currents in that direction.

Bicus:
I have the red dashes just above. 1.5050 approximately.

These are the weekly ones.

And these are monthly and quarterly

and this is the total

and a breakdown of the numbers

What a fun forum you have! I'd like to ask the longest-serving people which broker they work with. I was with Alpari 100 years ago, but maybe now there is something more convenient. I would like to thank you all for the answer.