FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1310

Lesorub:
about the harrier before the news i want a tale...

Go to .... Sensei.

I told you on Feb 15 that buxiena and harrier are sold out, how often do you have to repeat that?

stranger:

Go to .... Sensei.

I told you on February 15 that the buxiena and harrier are sold out, how often do I have to repeat that?

today, before the news...

Lesorub:
Such super news like g...na almost every day.

Draghi is going to fix all your problems

stranger:
There's super news like this almost every day.
and nothing new at all)))

Lesorub:
I told you the day before yesterday to buy the pound, you were running around the field with your trousers off chasing hares with the Teacher, now smoke))))))

Draghi says - uver

mmmoguschiy:
Draghi said uver.

you're not trading a demo, are you? i didn't notice the price jerk after your buy.... // boring in general, not even the interest rate had any effect.....

put a profit of 300 chips 4 digits. i'm about to shut down the terminal... I'm sick of it.

_new-rena:
you're not trading a demo, are you? i didn't notice the price jerk after your buy.... // boring at all, not even the interest rate had any effect.....
No response at all )) All that mattered was what Draghi had to say. He says QE is going well and predicts inflation will go down to 2%. And the price is up 40 pips

_new-rena:
you're not trading a demo, are you? i didn't notice the price jerking after your buy.... // boring in general,even the interest rate didn't affect.....
Rena, what kind of change did you expect? The ECB said they would devalue the Euro, but they just said so, I would like to see them shoring up the Euro even if the yen rises. I do not know what you look for in the news, if something serious happens you will know it even if you do not want to.