FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1239

Myth63:

as for the pound

I expect today's break and buy from there (1.4770-1.4785). With a stop below 1.4752 (probably under Thursday's low) with a dance at 1.5350.

By the way, now we're just doing the break I warned you about at the beginning of the week.
as written=) we'll see...

it fits.

Isn't it time for you, Sir, to become an analyst?

_new-rena:
I'll let you know - I looked at it for a long time before I got what I needed. In short, don't go for the real thing with it.
Thank you! I'll be sure to google it. I'll be sure to do a demo.

Well, it's time to chop some sticks:

Lesorub:

Well, it's time to cut some sticks:

So chop 'em, too late, you're a late starter.

mmmoguschiy:
so chopped - it's too late, dearie.
We have a different kind of wood...

Lesorub:
We have a different kind of tree...
growing upwards with its roots?

the bottom putocoll is snagged after all:

Lesorub:

the bottom putocoll is snagged after all:

Hooked early, it went to 1.74, I rushed to 1.75 too...( And so at 1.73 you could have grabbed it, and the top to 1.81 tentatively.

2035977:
Got it early, it went to 1.74, I also rushed to 1.75...( And so at 1.73 you could have grabbed it, and at the top to 1.81 tentatively.
There's no such thing as early or late. It happens as it should be. You missed it, it wasn't meant to be.

mmmoguschiy:
It doesn't happen sooner or later. It happens the way it's supposed to. You missed it and it was not your destiny.
I'm sitting on a demo account for about 2 weeks, for me there is still early or late) And in general, in my opinion, it all depends on the lot, and the leverage ... In this case, he who does not take risks does not drink, in general, is not an option.