FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1144

chepikds:

It's never too late to make a signal! I mean, to monitor it, if only there were something!)

For the sake of sport, scored over 100% for March:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/86197

The teacher decreased the drawdown from 39 to 38.7% yesterday. Probably forgot to remove the lock.... When will he close his sell on the bottom now, I don't know...

Fleas are not catching, I take it...

_new-rena:

The teacher yesterday reduced the drawdown from 39% to 38.7%. Probably forgot to remove the lock.... I don't know when he'll close his sell on the bottom now...

No fleas, I guess...

Everyone catches fleas, even Strange sometimes, I guess.

and more trending (not trending) ...

I'm telling you, to the reservation...

_new-rena:

The teacher yesterday reduced the drawdown from 39% to 38.7%. Probably forgot to remove the lock.... I don't know when he'll close his sell on the bottom now...

No fleas, I guess...

Don't forget with such a fast rise, the price can just as quickly go back, now the buy-sellers of mid-term will be beaten out, otherwise it will be a great present

Spekul:
Don't forget that with such a fast rise, the price can just as quickly go back up, now the medium-term buyers will be kicked out, otherwise it will be a great present
It has already started. )

tol64:
It's already started. )
And the price is already 2/3 of the way up, it's good to see such volatility))

Spekul:
Don't forget with such a fast rise, the price could just as quickly go back up, now the medium term buyers will be kicked out, otherwise it will be a great present

Have fun today))) And it could be like this for a long time)

Something like that for today:

chepikds:

Something like that for today:

draw overlows and then only upwards

eurapadla...