FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1067

stranger:
I might be buying again soon, so don't be too surprised either))))
Probably as early as next week. )))

Dear forum participants. Please refrain from using foul language. Even if you were simply quoting the other person.

barabashkakvn:
Dear forum participants. Please refrain from using foul language. Even if you were just quoting your interlocutors.
I do not understand your definition of foul language. I don't understand why I was banned for a month? at least print out....

iIDLERr:
I don't understand your definition of foul language. I don't understand why I was banned for a month? at least print out....
I can recommend Ozhegov's dictionary.

barabashkakvn:

I entered a 3-letter word and it didn't answer me anything.

Bad dictionary....

chepikds:

I entered a 3-letter word, it didn't answer me anything.

Bad dictionary....

search doesn't work... Actually there are such words. wikipedia by the way has a photo on a rock in hawaii - how to spell it correctly there too.

barabashkakvn:
I'm ready for a debate. I'm all for banning the four swear words. But, FUCK, how can you not use the words "woo", "g.....n" and "p....s"? I live in the fucking capital of culture. I have the best fucking education. So what? Are the cheeky moderators going to mock me?

iIDLERr:
I'm open to discussion. I'm all for banning the four swear words. but, FARDON, how can you not use the words "f. a.", "g.....n" and "p....s"? i fucking live in the culture capital of the world. i got the best fucking education. so what? the cheeky moderators will make fun of me?
don't worry, it's about azfaraon.

iIDLERr:
The simple makd, i am too lazy to reconfigure it, as you understand.
I thought that MAKs rule everything. But here it turns out - a diver))

iIDLERr:
they are Papuans, of course, but the rand is the gateway to the whole of black africa.

That's how the dollar gets stronger)It's not the rand that bends....

_new-rena:
don't worry, it's about azfaraon
Quit drinking, you'll end up in trouble...