FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1066

iIDLERr:
5-10%
No way, now it's 38.5%)

Strange, Tol, you don't see the inside of a bank. these are people who came through the cracks. and there is zero intelligence and education. what's there to argue about?

iIDLERr:
Strange, Tol, you don't see the inside of a bank. these are people who came through the cracks. they have zero intelligence and education. what's there to argue about?
So what is the use of relying on their opinion? )))

stranger:
No shit, it's 38.5% right now)
Sasha, unis, fuck me. 0.8. Wrong year, wrong Gunn, all wrong.

iIDLERr:
Sasha, unis, . 0.8. wrong year, wrong Gunn, all wrong.
(speaking of TA) people have been using it for years.... I don't know what to teach now... Even on months it doesn't even work, it's like going under yourself...

tol64:
So what's the use of relying on their opinion then? )))
i was relying on my opinion. there are smart men at Steklov's, share it. I'm telling you where the options market came from. It's the dickheads who haven't kept up with their daddies.

iIDLERr:
i was relying on my opinion. there are clever men in stecklow, share it. I'm telling you where the options market came from. It's the dickheads who didn't keep up with their daddies.

I take it that your opinion is not available, i.e. there will be no proof. That's okay.

What is the point of repeating your opinion without proof, especially when some participants have found a pattern that helps to make some profit?

After all, if something helps to make a profit at a given time, then it must be used. )))

tol64:

I take it that your opinion is not available, i.e. there will be no proof. That's all right.

What is the point of repeating your opinion without proof, especially when some participants have found a pattern that helps to make some profit?

After all, if something helps to make a profit at a given time, then it must be used. )))

You, uncle, look at the 4 where i told you to sell the euro and the pound? the pound, ash twice, at the end of the referendum. what is your profit? my bank has been in sales since the summer. and the strange purchases have surprised no one.

iIDLERr:
You, uncle, look at the 4 where I told you to sell the euro and the pound? the pound, twice, at the end of the referendum. what is your profit? my bank has been in sales since summer. and the strange buying has not surprised anyone.
I might be buying again soon, so don't be too surprised either))))

iIDLERr:
Uncle, look at the 4 where i told you to sell the euro and the pound? the pound, twice, at the end of the referendum. what is your profit? my bank has been on sale since the summer. and the strange buying has not surprised anyone.

I'm not going anywhere. What good does it do me if someone somewhere does something in some obscure way?

How can it help? Waiting and hoping for you to post your opinion and follow it unconditionally? Isn't it funny yourself? )))