FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1063

and then if it all goes wrong, the old screwup=))))) it's like 2 weeks ago =)))))

people... it's expiry time, they're going to be blowing everyone's minds...

stranger:

This is the next goal, so what can you think of?)

And I don't see any future.

Is it a turkey or not?

chepikds:
Tol, did you figure it out by yourself? Didn't you read any books? Didn't anyone else's thoughts? Didn't anyone help you? Only yourself! Since the first grade! You are God's messenger! I adore you!
Of course, I could never say that I "figured it out" on my own. I am shrouded in the veil of experience of all previous and current generations. )))

iIDLERr:

Your wins are accidental. the pound just went up. next time it won't be a freebie.

The pound going up has nothing to do with your options people. Just traders shitting their pants and closing their positions. Don't worry, they will.

that's exactly why he went there. that's exactly where they were aiming.

It's from the options and futures calculations that the price goes back and forth.

And I wouldn't rule out a return to 5270+- because the price is already moving there.

Myth63:

and then if it all goes wrong, the old screwup=))))) it's like 2 weeks ago =)))))

people... it's expiry time, they're going to be rolling around blowing everyone's minds...

wait, let people catch their breath from this hike of a few pips, drink to them, remember the depo, mull buck balls etc..... and then they'll start pissing the truth in the uterus)))

and mind you, the news is rubbish and the price is going straight to the target...

the news is just to raise volatility and to drive the uncomprehending.

Myth63:

and mind you, the news is rubbish and the price is going straight to the target...

the news is just to raise volatility and to drive the uncomprehending.

yeah, but what about the news advisor?

I don't know what to say, sometimes it felt like there was a bunch of bribed leakage ...

_new-rena:
Yeah, what about a news advisor?
well, i haven't tried it and i don't know =)

Myth63:

That's exactly why it went there. That's where they were aiming.

The price moves back and forth precisely because of the options and the news.

It's possible to check that everything is possible. and i would not rule out a return to 5270+- because there are already some plans to go there.

the whole option thing has been analyzed. you wouldn't believe it, it's useless.