FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 943

azfaraon:
.Otherwise, like all backwards on the charts))))
i'm warning you, and i've been telling you for a long time that post factum. and mind you, charts from the past and what i'm saying =)

Myth63:

it still doesn't tell you anything.

The funny thing is that when guys here draw even a couple of sticks (well, that's what the man said) they mock them))) I am sorry, but what about your graph to say)))? Can you show the way with sticks?

azfaraon:
The funny thing is that when guys here draw a couple of sticks (well, that's what the man said), they make fun of them)))). I'm sorry, what about your graphics?) Can you show the way with sticks?
just flip through pages three =) it's all drawn there =) or rather, it's been drawn since January =)

Myth63:
You have to flip through pages three =) everything is drawn there =) more precisely, it's been drawn since January =)

I also gave it to you. The difference between you and a person who uses tech analysis is in one thing.

A technician looks at the sky, analyzes the sky and determines for himself whether it will rain or not, then pulls out an umbrella. You pull out the umbrella when something drops on you. I am not saying that someone is right or wrong, or who is right or who is wrong. I just want to understand the essence ... because when it drops, according to the volume so to speak (I think so), it may not rain at all .

Alexey:
You didn't notice how you overslept, the bottom was set back on January 26 and now there is an attempt to consolidate on that bottom. After that there will be a breakout to a new low

everything has been spotted and grabbed=)

azfaraon:

I also gave it to you. The difference between you and a person who uses tech analysis is in one thing.

A technician looks at the sky, analyzes the sky and determines for himself whether it will rain or not, then pulls out an umbrella. You pull out an umbrella when something drops on you. I'm not saying that someone is right or wrong, or who is right or who is wrong. I just want to understand the point.

I'll get an umbrella beforehand.)

i took an umbrella in advance... If i look at the chart, it will look like rain ... i don't think so ... so i'll take an umbrella when i see it ...)

any level can be calculated ahead... remember i was talking about 5470 back when.... so=) it's pretty much the same. you need to understand where the legs and arms come from.

Myth63:

i take the umbrella in advance=)

All the horizontal bars on the screenshot are levels I drew when the price wasn't even there, but there were already interests at the levels of these bars=)

any level can be calculated ahead... remember i was talking about 5470 back when.... so=) it's about the same. you need to understand where the legs and arms come from.

I see on your charts the distances between the lines are almost equal (i.e. I found a certain regularity long time ago that the market has just one figure based on time and price) I tried to write an owl, and it works.

Myth63:

i take the umbrella in advance=)

All the horizontal bars on the screenshot are levels I drew when the price wasn't even there, but there were already interests at the levels of those bars=)

any level can be calculated ahead... remember i was talking about 5470 back when.... so=) it's pretty much the same. you need to understand where the legs and arms come from.

So it's enough to calculate, say, two figures A and B and you can calculate the third? Through projection?

Myth63:

everything was spotted and grabbed=)

Are you ready for a further fall?

Alexey:
Are you ready for a further fall?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page941#comment_1408251
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 941 - Категория: общее обсуждение