FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 858

tol64:
Perhaps the pairs are prescribed in the code. You need to look at the source code.
)) ok, how do i do that? i opened it and it's just hieroglyphs.

wild_hedgehog:

No, that's what it looks like.

Don't sweat it, I'm used to poltergeist on the terminal)

And inside - what pairs does it trade on, what's in the EA?

If you want to trade with the pivot indicators, you'd better look at the beginning of the log and see the name of the Expert Advisor, the one that uses the pivot indicator and loads, then you'll understand who punted without thinking)))

wild_hedgehog:
)) ok, how do i do it? i opened it, only hieroglyphs

You know the difference between MT4 and real pairs, while demo and real traders may make profits on several pairs at the same time.

you know what else is different? the tester in MT4 only works on one pair, while on the demo and real you may open several pairs at once

_new-rena:
If you don't know what to do when you open all pairs, what do you do then?

then it's a disaster, 40 quid a drain)))

the pivot indicator is separate, when the woodcutter asked about the channel he was looking for a suitable indicator that would not affect working pairs

Files:

wild_hedgehog:
)) ok, how to do it? i opened it there are only hieroglyphs
In your case contact the author by providing logs.

wild_hedgehog:

then it's a disaster, 40 quid down))

pivot indicator separately, when the lumberjack was asking about the channel he was looking for a suitable indicator, so as not to load working pairs, he apparently bumped it on the chif

the indicator cannot open orders unlike the Expert Advisor

Better put that advisor away. Otherwise we're all worried about 40 quid already.

wild_hedgehog:

then it's a disaster, 40 quid down))

pivot indicator separately, when the lumberjack was asking about the channel he was looking for a suitable indicator, so as not to load working pairs, he apparently bumped it on the chif

not that one.

_new-rena:
the indicator does not know how to open orders, unlike an EA
i noticed that))
_new-rena:
that's not it. EA watch.
I will see if there is a repeat on the pending order, but I am sure it is from my brokerage company

I have a feeling we are going to have a long fall in the eurik.... what do you think?