FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 837

Myth63:
no =) 2523 was the target for today =)
Well, according to your drawing there is another one near 1.2620

Myth63:

And so I can list all four pairs.

better tell me what you told Strange 2.5 years ago)))

_new-rena:

Ahhhh, hello! How's it going?

I recently drained the demo ) in my profile signal.
didn't get greedy there.

Ishim:
I just got it - pound !!!!!, what the hell is Strange saying the same thing but explain.... (((((, Puck to all! Happy trading everyone!

come on in :-)
need to ask something else.

thanks !

Ishim:
I just got it - pound !!!!!, what the hell is Strange saying the same thing but explain.... (((((, Puck to all! Happy trading, everyone!
that's how he explained it...

azfaraon:
Well, according to your drawing, there is one more near 1.2620

although he's guaranteed 50 pips away from the level.... so there will be food tomorrow=)

so a clear buy in the morning with a stop of 25 pips. and a take out with a bounce =) what else is needed when everything is clear =)

mark 1.1312 for the eu +-25 pips ... there will have to go back =) the question is when =) let's wait for Monday and the new channel =)

Myth63:

here on the eu mark 1.1312 +-25 pips. ... we have to go back there=) the question is when=) let's wait for monday and the new channel=)

miracles !

that's where i was buying today...

Somehow I'm not getting around to it .

Thanks !

tuma88:
miracles !

there i was buying today...

Somehow I'm not getting around to it.

Thanks !

And it's a good thing they got it this week... If it had been next week, it would have been a very long refund. up to a year, or even more.

so there is a chance to settle quickly to 2 months (the longest so far) =)

Myth63:

although he's guaranteed 50 pips away from the level.... so there will be food tomorrow=)

so a clear buy in the morning with a stop of 25 pips. and a take out with a bounce =) what else is needed when everything is clear =)

mark 1.1312for the eu +-25 pips ... there will have to go back =) the question is when =) let's wait for Monday and the new channel=)

Where are the pamm? signals? - again naked analyst ((((, 2 days! - record! (i really lost a day on silver, it was a long time ago and the archive cannot be saved - i cannot prove it(((( 1st place is yours!))

Ishim:
Where are the pamm? signals? - naked analyst again ((((, 2 days! - a record! (i really lost a day on silver, it was a long time ago and the archive cannot be saved - i can't prove it(((( 1 place is yours!))
i told you that this is a funn and i will change it to another one... I've withdrawn the money and am making a new one =) Ishim, at least read the topic before you write something... ok????