FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 708

Ishim:
it's all right - if you have two other parameters - time and scale.

stranger:

Look at the Audi, isn't there a volume on 7769 or 7828?

I'm sure there are...

stranger:
What secrets? I've already pointed my finger at how and where. All secrets come from laziness and an unwillingness to get to the bottom of it.
Proceed from the fact that they want to divorce you, and you're talking about a movie for everyone )))), I wrote you - patterns are your ceiling.

Lesorub:

Look at the Audi, isn't there a volume on 7769 or 7828?

I'm sure there are...

To track more than two instruments this way, you have to be a wunderkind))) I cited the trades on the pound Ribbon as an example for the Shaman, I have no desire to rebuild it for the Audi)

Ishim:
Proceed on the basis that they want to divide you and you're about a movie for all )))), I wrote you - patterns are your ceiling.
Did you draw a prediction on the pound? So did I. So sit back and wait, if you want to get clever, give me examples, don't rub it in my face about anything)

stranger:

What secrets? I've already pointed my finger at how and where. All secrets come from laziness and an unwillingness to get to the bottom of it.

You can shove "patrons" in one place.)

You used to do it and it was right, but then you began to degrade - movies, me me me, some screenshots from yesterday...(((

what's driving the market??? volume and all

Myth63:
what's driving the market??? volume and that's it.
Yes, and nothing else.

Ishim:
You were doing it before and it was right, but then you started to degrade - movies, me me me, some screenshots from yesterday...(((
We were all young and stupid.

tell me there's no volume on 1357... or on 1279