FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 571

Myth63:
Change the MM=)

MM is no help there, it's both sold and bought anywhere.

I'm already afraid to transfer to Boo, they've got me hooked, you come and there's no order)))))

And you have to go))))

stranger:

MM is no help there, it's both sold and bought anywhere.

I'm already afraid to transfer to Boo, they've got me hooked, you come and there's no order)))))

And you have to go)))

close half of it=) and half in BUs =)

i got it from an investor the other day =) if you closed 50% of orders every time you switched to Boo, the profitability would be much higher =) i got it right =)

Myth63:

Close half=) and half in a CU =)

An investor once told me =) if every time you transfer to CU, you would cover 50% of the orders, the return would be much higher =) I reasoned =)

He's right.

stranger:
He's right.

that's the way it is(= "eggs" "chicken" learns =)

You just have to work on your mistakes and always analyse everything =)

Myth63:

that's the way it is(= "eggs" "chicken" learns =)

You just have to work on your mistakes and always analyze everything =)

So that's how I analyzed my foot and boo for the past year)

Ok, gone.

and another golden rule=) if you know what you have an otder open for, when you reach your goal immediately cut.....

Myth63:

close half=) and half in a BU =)

An investor once told me =) if every time you transfer to CU, you would cover 50% of the orders, the yield would be much higher =) I reasoned =)

The main idea is to close everything on the plus side, not to divide by profit and loss. Besides, I am in buy with one move and now I cannot close it, it is in minus

Alexey:
...and now I can't close it, it's in deficit.

Yeah, well... that's the way of man. To the last man, to hold on to his losses and cut his profits.

Bicus:

Yeah, well... that's the way of man. To the last minute, to hold the minus and cut the profits.

What else can you do if you make a loss every 20 pips, you will be out of business before your profit increases

Ian is up to something.