FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 478

iIDLERr:
i don't give a shit, i'm on the rand. i've been calling the fools, i've been calling....
who's that?

iIDLERr:
What if it goes to .47? How can we look people in the eye?

People were told they were buying at 50, they were told about the trend, that he was their friend and they were with him.

They've been ditched a hundred times already)

The pound is already taking its panties off the Speculator, and the eur)))))))))))))))))

stranger:

People were told they were buying at 50, they were told about the trend, that he was their friend and they were with him.

They've been ditched a hundred times already)

The pound is already taking the panties off the Speculator, and the euras too)))))))))))))))))

If they did, you and Myth are not sitting on .47, you'll be dumped like cats on .34. you'll be munching away.

iIDLERr:
If they really did, you and Myth won't sit back on .47, they'll dump you like cats on .34. You'll be munching away.

I don't know about us, but the trendsetters are already getting dumped.

I do not know about us, but the trendunks are already being dumped.)

stranger:
I don't know about us, but the trendsetters are already getting screwed.
yeah, in the referendum they were..... at least there was some action there. now it's 200 fucking pips and they're screaming for a throw. .5220 stands like an iron. i don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

iIDLERr:
they were throwing in the referendum.... at least there was some movement there. now it's 200 fucking pips and screaming about the throwing. .5220 is standing like an iron. i don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
And it's not likely to go far today, 1.5277 is the strongest level today.

audea is all about selling signals...

Lesorub:

audea is all about selling signals...

I've told you a hundred times that the Audi and Kiwi are corpses.

stranger:
I've told you a hundred times that the Audi and Kiwi are cadavers.
Maybe he doesn't understand what dead bodies are. )

iIDLERr:
they were throwing in the referendum.... At least there was some action there. Now it's 200 fucking pips and screaming for a shot... 5220s are standing like an iron. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
I don't even get it, what's the big deal?