FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 267

stranger:
old man, tell me how long the gbpcad has been salted for.

wild_hedgehog:
I'm not talking about the minus in the warrant.
I'm not suggesting "pay your taxes and sleep well"), but maybe the risk is excessive, and that's what's making your nerves tingle?

_new-rena:
Well, "pay your taxes and sleep well" is not a suggestion), but maybe the risk is inordinate, and that's why the nerves are fraying?
Well, I'm exaggerating, I don't panic, otherwise I would have lost it long ago, I just don't feel comfortable

senat999:
old man, tell me the gbpcad has been salted for a long time.
Told you, it kicked in almost immediately.

stranger:
There are bad omens and the worst of them is proving something to someone. Dem Dems means dems, let him sleep peacefully)))))
And rightly so - since there is nothing else, there is no monitoring and there is no TC. (The screenshots are a clownery)

Ishim:
And rightly so - since there is nothing else, there is no monitoring and there is no TC.(screenshots are clowning)
For whom and looking at which ones.

wild_hedgehog:
I'm exaggerating, I'm not panicking, otherwise I would have lost it a long time ago, I just don't feel comfortable
Okay. Hand trades?

stranger:
So I get it, I just want a target for the long term, get off the top

Ishim:
And rightly so - since there is nothing else, there is no monitoring and there is no TC. (screenshots are clowning)
Yes))))

_new-rena:
OK. Manual trades?

Yeah, I started with turkeys ( 11 pcs ) now it's just a calendar and it's half-eyed.

The simpler the system, the more reliable it is.