FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 212

_new-rena:

I'll open it, no problem. I'll just finish completing the program.

The result is not bad. I've monitored it a couple of times here.

The profitable strategy without the fake. i've already started to tell you about it, but the article missed missed the opportunity to correct the volumes.

Please tell me more about it ))))

_new-rena:

I'll open it, no problem. I'll just finish completing the program.

The result is not bad. I've monitored it a couple of times here.

The profitable strategy without cheating. i've already started to tell you about it, but i missed missed the opportunity to correct the volumes.

The article does not see anything other than this radical ))))

artikul:
From this point, please, in more detail ))))
I wrote you during the night - I bought so much, the price moved by one point for example. Do you remember?

_new-rena:
At night I wrote you - I bought so much, the price moved by one point for example. Remember?

Do you think he reads at night? )))))

_new-rena:
I wrote to you last night - I bought so much, the price moved by one point for example. Do you remember?
And then what happened? )))

artikul:
What happened next? )))
And then morning and silence ))))

artikul:
What happened next? )))
dropped a couple )))

artikul:
And then what happened? )))

You must have been asleep and nothing happened))))) The teacher in the mountain branch had all my comments compromising the Great One deleted))))) They're asking for TC and blessing from him, I say give it to people, he says nothing))))

Gone wild there in a cave alone).

stranger:
You must have been asleep and nothing happened))))) The teacher in the mountain branch had all my comments compromising the Great One deleted))))) They ask for TC and blessing from him, I say give it to people, he says nothing))))
By the way Strange. The chif on that screenshot is in a reverse quote.... On reverse quotes, the strategy is working backwards....

_new-rena:
By the way Strange. The chif on that screenshot is in reverse quote....
I don't care what he's in, it doesn't tell me anything)))