FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 84

I've seen that link. I'm asking for a chart, an overlay of puts and calls

_new-rena:
I've seen that link. I'm asking for a chart, an overlay of puts and calls.
So the graphs on this page, or rather the data, enter it into excel and you'll get a graph)

stranger:
So enter the graphs of this page, or rather the data, into excel and you'll get a graph)

I already have the software. I want to compare it. Didn't you get it from the CME? (no dynamics in excel...)

_new-rena:
I have a program already doing it. I want to compare it. Didn't you take it from the CME? (no dynamics in the excel...)

So you have to look for it, I only did it once from that page, then I deleted the file, only the screenshots are left in the folder where they are immense)))

Here they are, the changes from last day, I did on the 31st.

stranger:
So it is necessary to look for it, I only once made it from that page, the file then deleted, leaving only screenshots in a folder where they are immense)))
there for free, and I am stumped, all need registration?

_new-rena:
Is it free, because I'm struggling, do you need to register everywhere?
It's free, everything is free there, you don't even need to register on their website.

_new-rena:
It's free, because I'm confused, do you have to register everywhere?

No, it was better from the internet. I get it.

You seem to have the sum of all the puts separately and all the calls?

_new-rena:

No, the colours were from the internet. I see.

it looks like you have the sum of all puts separately and all calls?

That's the change in one trading day.

Ahhhh, I see what screen you mean, the one with the percentages? You know, it's not from the Internet but there is a software called EXANTE ATP for trading options at Maltese broker and it is from this one.

http://exante.eu

stranger:

These are the changes in one trading day.

Ahhhh, I see what screen you mean, the one with the percentages? It's not from the internet, there's a software calledEXANTE ATP for trading options, it's from a Maltese broker.

Now I see. I'm tired of begging...

I'm still doing everything I'm given...

here's the first trick:

_new-rena:

I see. I'm tired of begging...

I'm still doing what I'm given...

I couldn't figure out what you wanted)))