Question on FORTS quotes - page 7

Speculator_:

Is it the same as yours?

I don't understand you at all.

Is there something you want to ask or say?

Mikalas:

I don't understand you at all.

Is there something you want to ask or say?

I want to ask for a link to your broker and to trade there on a demo to start with.

Speculator_:
I would like to ask for a link to your broker and to trade there as a demo to start with.
http://open-broker.ru/

Thank you!

Mikalas:

No, you're not.

Because you are relying on your own deductions and I am looking at the logs.

And they are not at all what they should be ( According to descriptions and explanations).

(No one has answered the question about the two seconds, maybe you will?)

According to what description or clarification did you decide that OnTick should receive information about transactions? Just show that place in the documentation.

I have a suspicion that you are calling a transaction a tick, and therefore believe that onTick is the transaction information. But this is an erroneous view.

About incorrectness of your logs recording (including those with a pause of 2 seconds) I've already told, I won't repeat.

komposter:

According to which description or explanation did you decide that OnTick should receive information about transactions? Just show this place in the documentation.

I have a suspicion that you are calling a transaction a tick, and therefore think that onTick is the transaction information. But this is an erroneous view.

About incorrectness of your logs recording (including those with a pause of 2 seconds) I've already told, I won't repeat.

I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Mikalas:
I sincerely feel sorry for you.
When the arguments run out, the overpowering "be-be-be" comes in.
I was too lazy to explain again, but at least I tried.

komposter:
When the arguments run out, an overpowering "be-be-be-be" comes in.
I was too lazy to explain again, but at least I gave it a try.

There will be no comments.

It's hard to explain something to someone who doesn't even know the basics!

Mikalas, let me make you happy.

Most likely, in a few days you will have in your hands what you need - sophisticated CopyTicks with possibility to choose informational, trading or both types of quotes.

Well, the fundamental point of calling OnTick you won't beat is the notification of market changes. Attempts to explain are exhausted.

Renat:

Mikalas, let me make you happy.

Most likely in a few days you will have in your hands what you need - a sophisticated CopyTicks with a choice of information, trading or both types of quotes.

Well, you can't beat the fundamental point of calling OnTick - it's a notification of market changes. Attempts to explain this have been exhausted.

Thank you, that's a relief.

P/S Then please tell me about changes in documentation

The NewTickevent is generated when new quotes are received and ishandled by the OnTick() function in attached EAs.

If at coming of a new quote(APPLICATION) the OnTick function running on the previous quote was executed,

then the arriving quotation(OR DER) will be ignored by the Expert Advisor, as the corresponding event is not placed in the Expert Advisor event queue.

struct MqlTick
  {
   datetime     time;          // Время последнего обновления цен
   double       bid;           // Текущая цена Bid
   double       ask;           // Текущая цена Ask
   double       last;          // Текущая цена последней сделки (Last)
   ulong        volume;        // Объем для текущей цены Last
  };

double last;// Current price of the last trade(Last)

ulong volume; // Volume for the current price Last - possible volume of the last trade