Indicators: CHO Smoothed Arrow 2

CHO Smoothed Arrow 2:

Version 2. Indicator based on 'Chaikin Oscillator, CHO'. Line intersection of 'CHO' and 'smoothed CHO'

CHO Smoothed Arrow 2

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello Vladimir.

Sorry I didn't know how to explain myself in the Without shadow arrow comment.

I hope that here if you can understand me.

I have seen that in all your EAs that open positions with object signals, you can re-open the most positions, but if the first position is negative.

My question is if somehow there is an EA that opens more positions if a new signal appears and being the first position is positive as it appears in the image.

Thanks.

Fernando Silva # :

Hello Vladimir.

Sorry I didn't know how to explain myself in the Without shadow arrow comment.

I hope that here if you can understand me.

I have seen that in all your EAs that open positions with object signals, you can re-open the most positions, but if the first position is negative.

My question is if somehow there is an EA that opens more positions if a new signal appears and being the first position is positive as it appears in the image.

Thanks.

It is necessary to open a new position on each signal (set the 'Positions: Only one' parameter to 'false').

Vladímir Karputov #:

Es necesario abrir una nueva posición en cada señal (establecer el parámetro ' Posiciones: Solo una ' en ' falso ').

On the contrary, I want it to open more positions, not just one, if the position of the first signal is positive and a new signal appears to open it as well.

Fernando Silva #:

On the contrary, I want it to open more positions, not just one, if the position of the first signal is positive and a new signal appears to open it as well.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators: CHO Smoothed Arrow 2

Vladimir Karputov, 2022.06.08 16:59

It is necessary to open a new position on each signal (set the 'Positions: Only one' parameter to 'false').

Vladímir Karputov #:

How clumsy, I had an error in the code

if(InpLotCoefficient>0.0 && count_sells==0 && (price_lowest_buy==DBL_MAX || price_lowest_buy>m_symbol.Ask()))

For this reason, he does not continue to open the other positions for me.

Excuse me grand master