FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 536

stranger:
How do you trade on the news? The only reason to watch the news is to find out when the doughnuts are coming)

So it turns out that you can't.

i agree ))))

_new-rena:

so it turns out that there is no way.

I agree ))))

Only sick people can interpret the news after it has been released and open trades based on that.

21april:
Why are you selling?(Lieutenant Colonel was selling GBP/NZD yesterday and...)
Knocked it out. But selling is not off the table for Wednesday-Thursday- reason: the pound is drawing a growth wave and the kiwi a decline wave in the short term.......... I assume that tomorrow the currencies should reach the starting point for selling the pair.

<br / translate="no">

Hi! Enjoy))).........................................

Hi. Thanks. Saving the URL- I'll get familiar with it gradually.

gnawingmarket:
It's out. But selling is not off the agenda for Wednesday-Thursday-the reason: the pound is drawing a wave of growth and the kiwi a wave of decline in the short term.......... I assume that tomorrow the currencies should reach the starting point for selling the pair.
And why salt the gbpnz?) Don't need it either)

who trades in the euro, what a horror story they're drawing now, it's going to be a big one...

Ilij:
Who's trading the euro, what a horror story they're drawing now, it's going to be a big one...
I suspect it will be flat at first for a day or two on this shit

stranger:
Why salt the gbnz?)
I don't know the answer........... maybe because I'm a crossover driver........ if you mean early, the fact will show.

gnawingmarket:
I don't know the answer........... probably because I'm a crossover driver........ if it meant-early, the fact will show.
I looked it up, would buy it for a hurrah, just like I said about the Euroaud.

Euro exceeds 67 roubles http://russian.rt.com/article/63532