FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 3

stranger:

That's right, the build starts at the higherf

Then we go lower and build the nearest support

On this basis, we make a trading plan. Buying the chiff from 9560-90 with a target of 9750.

I don't need an Expert Advisor or an indicator for that. And how to make it interesting?)

It's not a fact either. There are my screenshots from the other day, only extremum date was watched on the week... Striving for perfection, man.

Laziness, I guess. Generation nekst.

And to do the TK you need a step-by-step, hmmm. My algorithm's a time crunch. I'm no good with mathematics, and the time to count - a pain in the ass. (not by bars).

I don't see the point in general, not to the point of pipsing.

Question: why is MT5 four digits and not five?

Speculator_:

Question: Why is MT5 four digits and not five?

It only depends on the settings of the trading server you are connecting to.

Silent:

Not a fact either. There's my screenshots from the other day, just looking at the date of the extremum in the weeks... striving for perfection, man.

Laziness, I guess. Generation nekst.

And to do the TK you need a step-by-step, hmmm. My algorithm's a time crunch. I'm no good with mathematics, and the time to count - a pain in the ass. (Not by bars build).

I don't see the point in it, I'm not interested in pips.

Time with it, I also do not understand, although I tried and have good with mathematics. Came to the conclusion that it is impossible to automate, as there is no AI).

By the way, here is a good tool, I will have to check how it works.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10980?utm_campaign=MetaTrader+4+Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal+codebase

stranger:

Time, I haven't figured it out either, although I've tried and my maths is good. I came to a conclusion that it is impossible to automate, as there is no AI yet).

By the way, here is a good tool, I will have to check how it works.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10980?utm_campaign=MetaTrader+4+Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal+codebase

Thank goodness I'm not the only one :-)

I'll have a look... I guess. Might confirm the idea that volumes are a set up for traders.

Icebergs. When they surface, it's too late to change course.

Silent:

Thank goodness I'm not the only one :-)

I'll have a look... I guess. Might confirm the idea that volumes are a set-up for traders.

Icebergs. When they surface, it's too late to change course.

Yes all these icebergs and other bullshit are nothing in themselves. Here's an example. I had a level on audi

the price came up, I looked at the volumes

and sold with a stop above 8850.

And icebergs are set to gain positions in terminations and levels affect them.)

Indicators are from the devil)))

Shaman, I realise you don't even know words like trading plan, you just walk in, hit it and go straight to op....

Hey, everybody! What are you guys doing here?

How do you change your stupid nickname and picture?

Come on, tell me, you're all experienced here.)

I tried it on my ... I can't change my nickname now...

stranger:

Robots, miracle indicators..., naive)))

No, there are useful indulators that, for example, show spread, swap on positions on an instrument, etc., informational in general, and making money with a robot is a myth (not our Myth)), all robots end up the same, you can ask Rena about it)

Come on... i've almost done it)))) i'm trying it out now.

it's been a long time coming, you know. I wrote all kinds of crap while I was thinking...

levels are easy to draw, but the machine is stupid, it can't understand anything ))))

About robots for beginners... they won't even be able to start trading. They have to eat a lot of salt in that ready-made program to make it "go" to any of 2 places - either to ... or to trade ))))

You guys are on fire... Now to stay up all night giggling.