I'll buy it here.

There are two of you, you and Matrosov.

Oh, I forgot the teacher)))

Speculator_:

I'll buy it here.

Where's the channel?

get the depot ready for battle:

_new-rena:
he wants it, let him buy it. we'll sell it to him)))
Nah, I won't sell him anything there, the sale from 2497 today and that's no good.

stranger:
Nah, I won't sell him anything there, the sale from 2497 today and that's no good.
late erase. got it ))))

stranger:
Why more trades? I only opened a sale on EUR today and I do not want to do anything, in two hours there will be no movement and I will close it or I will buy it myself. I do not know what to do with them, I do not know what to do with them.
I have a five or, more rarely, seven at one time, I need more deposit to fill and drawdown, because I put limits instead of stops. I do not open......... on Monday, today is an exception. To see the reversal on the horizon- I have to remember everything..... and the chart and Fibonacci and Strange and Zorich............ so far thank God.

Speculator_:
Was invested about (1094,38 $) withdrawn about (740,55 $) and that a loss (-32.4%) of the invested money.

And this for more than six months.
And you don't count the money you earned?

there was a loss of only $170 - I caught a margin call, on the fall of the euro.

stranger

I've been trying to get the point across to fighters that only dollar pairs are traded, the rest are an illusion.

IRIP:

And that's for more than six months.
and you don't count your earnings?

Don't you regret not getting into Audi?) Yes, and the euro-aud didn't go anywhere.