FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 167

Ishim:
неправильно! с теории движения рынка (цены), вначале достаточно одной пары

Trend

KanIII:
there are no trends in my theory. (Yours is as good as it gets).

dmitrykhv:
I've always been interested to hear from H4 and higher timeframe traders: Why deliberately reduce your profitability by only 3-4 trades a week instead of 20-30? Is it a bit of a good thing or something like that?

Profitability depends not on the number of trades, but on the accuracy of entry/exit. Lower TF - higher noise.

3-4 per week * 7 majors = 21-28 trades.

You're not being nice here.

KanIII:
you're not being nice here.
so why? (Any other questions?)

gnawingmarket:
Tuma, I cannot match your chart with mine at all. What are the tails on the candles from the 14th and no flag is drawn. Where did the quotes come from?
Don't look at the quotes. It's a GCI demo.

tuma88:
Don't look at the quotes. It's a GCI demo.
You're about to get banned too!

tuma88:
Hi there!
I'm just learning and I'm not qualified to be an advisor.
But you need to start with why the price moves, i.e. the physiology of the process.
For example, in sex, reciprocating movements lead to orgasm.

And what in the market makes the price move.

If you do not want to suffer for a long time, download the archive by the link from 5 pages ago, Strenge gave you the password to the program.
Just don't forget to register a new demo for the program. Otherwise Strange will get angry again.
I forgot to say it's not a grail!

Thanks !

KanIII:

Hi all! What is the best way to start trading? I don't know how to analyse the market, but when is the best time to enter the market and when is the best time to do it?

It is better to start with yourself. What you are an expert in, what you believe in, what you have a predisposition to.

And then the market will tell you.

Example: I believe that history is important and the market is not a random wander. I will find more than a dozen opponents proving that this is not the case.

The choice of which "camp" to join, one way or another, will be left to you.

That's about the kind of questions to collect and answer for yourself.

And keep a diary.

oh-so-....
The eurushka doesn't seem to be going down...((