FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 870

gnawingmarket:

Too easy, Strange, too easy............ with all due respect.

You surely know that I would have been educated and beautiful, like slave Isaura, under a German landlord if all the men of our family had not died in the war, because on the sense of personal freedom and the principles of democracy, they would have refused to go to war?

P.S. My brothers and I are children of men who were born before the war.

You know exactly that the country would not have been ravaged by the Entente, the Japanese, the Americans under Denikin, Kolchak, Wrangel, Krasnov (gold, lumber, fur............), if the Bolsheviks at the last moment, with incredible cruelty, did not take power............ and where would be my place in this turn of events?

A man can not live alone in an untouched field - he inevitably lives in a country and must obey the laws of the country, be a patriot and so on.

And God grant us Reason, so that "we accidentally did not realize" and did not go to Maidan in Moscow and plow the country like you did in Ukraine........... only you have Russia behind your back - bad, unfair, cruel, which you can spit in, which will send white trucks, forgive gas, plant electricity (while you play with the European Union) ............... and who is behind our back, in case of Maidan, destruction, feeling of national exclusivity and "complete freedom from birth"? Who can we spit at and who can we accept help from..........Kazakhs,Tajiks,Chinese,Ukrainians,Belarusians? Who?

To judge "eternal concepts" properly, you have to turn off the Internet and television, crawl into a barrel like Diogenes and think with your head.

Well said, I fully support you.

Happy New Year to everybody, more peace and kindness to our homes! Well, and HAPPY=)

lactone:

Well said, fully supported.

Happy New Year everyone, more peace and kindness to our homes! Well, and HAPPY=)

We should write an amnesty petition to the teacher)))

stranger:

Strange, is your head boiling now too?

stranger:
We should write a petition for amnesty to the Teacher)))
By the way, yes. A "New Year's Eve" so to speak.

lactone:
Strange, do you have a headache at the moment?
I don't drink like that.)

lactone:
By the way, yes. So to speak, a "New Year's Eve" would have been made.
(All)))) For everyone.

stranger:
I don't drink.)
Are you in a cult? Don't scare us like that. You said it yourself, only sick people don't drink.

lactone:
Have you joined a cult? Don't scare us like that. You said it yourself, only sick people don't drink.
I'm going to join a cult with a guru, look thoughtfully over the lines and think about the meaning of life))))