FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 839

gnawingmarket:

Smitley_ey! You know how to play with MQLs and you always have a case........... and it's the weekend and there's no reason to open the terminal.

......... I saw you predicted an extremum, a confirmed level (I don't know if it was formed before or after).

I'm working on it to avoid keeping Kolya as a friend)))).

_new-rena:
I'm working on it to avoid keeping Kolyan as a friend)))).
I am not sure what the price will be, but I am sure it will be the same.

IRIP:
maybe trade by the minute, taking into account the 'colour' of the day candle?
IRIP, I posted a code there - to determine where price goes... and that's how I'm looking at it.

_new-rena:
IRIP, I posted a code there - to determine where the price is going... and i'm using it as well.

seen

as it has been said many times - there is a price direction, there are "bounce points"

it's not playing against the market - it's being in the trend, trading at the price that the market is offering, if you know the general "mood"

in a certain area.

IRIP:

seen

as it has been said many times - there is a price direction, there are "bounce points"

it's not playing against the market - it's being in the trend, trading at the price that the market is offering, if you know the general "mood"

in a certain area.

that's how the market was

What are you doing here?)

Irip, how do you define this very general mood?

stranger:

What are you doing here?)

Irip, how do you define this very general mood?

Apparently he means the direction of the main pairs, where everyone goes, that's me)

Olegts:
Apparently, he is referring to the direction of the main pairs, where everyone goes, so do I)
Oleg, hey, where have you been?))) And where's the cap?)

Olegts:
Apparently, he means the direction of the main pairs, which way everyone goes, which way I go)
Noooo. He means when there are sellers at a good and falling price, it's time to buy. But he only wants to see it with his eyes...

stranger:
Oleg, hey, where have you been?))) And where's the cap?)

Hey, happy holidays!

I'll just draw it in Paint.) I'm nearby, reading your sheets, but I can't say anything clever. Predictions do not have any meaning, except as a consequence).