FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 726

artikul:
Don't even think about it ))))) Go straight to the traders, the Yevra makes 1000 points a day ))))

Why do I need a fridge?

Professor, you could at least make a logical connection to my post.

zoritch:

well, the bot may not be a bot (as stated in the company policy, so it will be), but the trading mode is easy.... yesterday CLOSE ONLY,

today FULL TRADE, tomorrow TRADE NO

I see..... don't know everything.....and I don't need it..... comforting literature-Holmes didn't know who Copernicus was either and didn't understand why to know.

gnawingmarket:

Why do I need a fridge?

Professor, you could at least make a logical connection to my post.

......... about 1000pp You must have taken two big gulps at this point.....???

artikul:
Don't even think about it))) Go straight to the traders, for the eura makes 1000 points a day ))))

I remember this wise saying)

gnawingmarket, about 1000pp a day is HIS old wisdom....

Ilya, what do you think of the talking mushrooms?)

Professor, don't you think she's dead? Try kicking it...with your foot...

MARKET TALK: New Zealand dollar likely to trade strong over the weekend - ANZ Bank - here's the coolest headline)

kwinto:

MARKET TALK: New Zealand dollar likely to trade strong over the weekend - ANZ Bank - here's the coolest headline)

That's right, no one is going to get in his way over the weekend.... trading... confidently...

stranger:
That's right, no one will bother him at the weekend... haggling... confidently...
I mean, the way our society is being fooled ))) it's getting beyond any limits))) the paradox is that when the world says you're all "li...i" people will not believe it))))

That's the way it is:

TheNew Zealanddollar should continue to trade strongly over the weekend, ANZ Bank says. Some policy easing by the US Federal Reserve (Fed) is limiting the room for the New Zealand dollar to fall, and the Swiss National Bank's decision to impose negative interest rates is also contributing to this. Market participants will be closely watching ANZ data on employment, business confidence, migration and credit card spending. Overall, "given the lack of important news for currencies, trading is likely to be disorderly as liquidity levels are reduced. Higher-yielding currencies such as the New Zealand dollar should strengthen," the bank said. The New Zealand dollar/US dollar pair was trading at 0.7735 in early New Zealand trading and ANZ Bank expects it to trade within a range of 0.7710-0.7780.....

about nothing... and 6880 doesn't seem to be a target anymore

We must remember to check the gap on Monday to see if it's a cipher or if it's just a gape.