FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 678

Ishim:
Yes, there are plenty of companies(no traders((()) - in St. Petersburg I looked some (I lost the link). (and all have futures((( - no mt4 to connect!)

"No traders" is marketing. Attract with promises that "if it works out, we'll let you drive". "But in the meantime, trade on your own and at our office.

I can even name a company which is renowned for its managers.

Silent:

"No traders" is marketing. Attract with promises that "if it works out, we'll let you drive". "But in the meantime, trade on your own and in our office".

I can even give you the name of a place famous for its managers.

Fuck them - just theirs - we don't need them.

Silent:

"No traders" is marketing. Attract with promises that "if it works out, we'll let you drive". "But in the meantime, trade on your own and in our office".

I can even give you the name of a place famous for its managers.

Divorce in Russia is an old folk custom)))

Ishim:
Fuck them - just theirs - we don't need them.

And at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to.

I went to the bank - there was a queue for dollars. Didn't convert to roubles yet... I'm in a bind...

stranger:
Divorce in Russia is an old folk custom)))
Otherwise. "Without a sucker, it's no good."

_new-rena:
I went to the bank - there was a queue for quid. Didn't convert to roubles yet... I'm a wreck...
and for nothing.

Ishim:
and for nothing.
another scam on the horizon

_new-rena:
I went to the bank - there was a queue for quid. Didn't convert to roubles yet... I'm a wreck...
It's okay, there was a story on KommersantFM (or BusinessFM) that the banks were out of roubles and people couldn't change quid. They must have mixed up the programme with YumorFM.

Ishim:
And for nothing.
What for nothing? You didn't convert it to rubles for nothing? Nothing to heat the stove with?