FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 600

Ishim:
i got 123 pips. i don't want to count total sells at 92pp. well, the current buy is in work - maybe i will close it this week. (the week passed not in vain!)

How much money?)))

I wasn't asking about points, why are you running around the field?) How much did you say on the sells?

Better take a bag of rubles and go to the shop for cigarettes, tomorrow you'll have to go with two bags)))))

One last question, which is a general one:

What is the maximum possible lot size that a long term, medium term, short term or pips trading provides?

_new-rena:

And one last question, already a general one:

Does trading with a long, medium, short or pips perspectiveprovide maximum risk?

stranger:
I corrected the question, it was wrongly phrased

_new-rena:
I corrected the question, it was wrongly phrased.
I'll tell you simply - pips and intradayers die early)))

stranger:
I'll tell you simply - pips and intradivers die early)))
So it turns out that you can go long term by converting almost all the dough into margin?

_new-rena:
So it turns out that you can go long term by converting almost all the dough into margin?
I'm sure the same Eidler is going over the margin by a factor of 2-3 and without risk.

stranger:
I've got the pound, I've got the audi, and the eu is 2344 for those willing to buy)

fleecing...

meet me at 2304

stranger:

How much money?)))

I wasn't asking about points, why are you running around the field?) How much did you say on the sells?

Better take a bag of rubles and go to the shop for cigarettes, tomorrow you'll have to go with two bags)))))

i told you i need the demo stats for now (one moose in reserve - we'll eat it without choking) (if money - so far i haven't spent any money - counting pums too - zyyy kopecks )

Ishim:
I wrote until the demo statistics needed (one elk in stock - we will not choke) (if the money - while I have not owned anything - counting pommes the same - zyy pennies)
I'm not a snitch, but Ilya called you a flea-bagger))))