FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 543

_new-rena:
Looking at the forex: the rouble is 54.22, at the bank so far the purchase is 55.2. If the forex jumps a couple of roubles up, what then?
There's always about a rouble difference with cash.

stranger:
There is always about a rouble difference in cash.

Recently it was 2-3 roubles below the bank's sale rate at Forex...., and the sale at the bank is 51.84)))) it turns out that they are holding outrageously or did someone scare them?

stranger:

You don't need to draw anything in the first place. You only look for good trades, from good levels, like this

You close one part of it at the first support and the other one in the Boo. After the deal is in the Boo, your depo is not loaded again, look for new deals.

You should not listen to the shaman with his trade of corrections, this is the way to nowhere.

You have to find the reason and the way the market moves, find good entry points to understand why and why you entered, and not the "sticks"))). MT is only good at drawing pictures, there's nothing else there, it's a bullshit scam).

well then i will be a PUPPET

Three entrances, one goal:

Maybe today will be the target.

Ilij:

Well, then I'll be a PUPPET.

Three entries, one target:

Maybe today he will hit the target

If you have a good idea, you can make a drawing of a line on a chart and the price will go there)))). If you ask Articulus, how much time he spent to create his "grail", think and go, Ilya)

stranger:

The price will go there))). Ask Articulus how much time he spent to make his "grail", Ilya)

you were selling price action, I remember, the manduks were there

such a set-up, the other one.

What rail do not like?

Ilij:

You were selling price action, I remember the manduks.

that set-up, the other one.

What's wrong with the rail?

And I do). Because "rails", "pinbars" and other bullshit have nothing to do with PA.

I showed you on the MT screenshots what?

Ilij:

You were selling price action, I remember the manduks.

That set-up, the other one.

what's wrong with the rail?

Ilya, Strange on the screenshots shows powerful levels with ninzi. Whatever, but they are there. Get into the physics - i.e. what is the level where you accumulate the volume you need to sell/buy soon... And for that - you have to be there. Rails are history and orders are the future.

_new-rena:
Ilya, Strange on the screenshots shows powerful levels with ninjas. Whatever, but they are there. Get into the physics - i.e. what does it mean to have a level where you accumulate volume to sell/buy...

I don't argue, levels are levels.

from a ninzi or from the other tumbler.

But then why am I selling the harrier

and the moon, obediently, crawls to 1249.

what does that ninja say?

why are there sales???

Ilij:

no argument, levels are levels.

from a ninzi or from a cup.

but then why am i selling the harrier

and, the moon is obedient, crawling towards 1249.

what does that ninja say?

why is it selling???

who the fuck knows?))) Probably because he won't go down)

stranger:
Fuck you know)))) Probably because it will not go down)

wo, and the reason is a trivial expectation...

just like in the euro pound

just till the end of the week (medium term, long term?) to see targets taken...