FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 482

alex_r:
Not a lot of dashes, do you think? I'd like to correct it...

actually the quid index was, is, and will be for the foreseeable future

and all the owls that have happened... :-))) ... should analyze it and it alone... and just open everything else depending on its movement ...

Ishim:
that's not for me.
No, Igor )))). Agree, without the grail it's a bit too lazy to get into the market )))). Everything is unclear, at any moment they may bribe me for money or Strange may laugh ))).

alex_r:
There aren't enough dashes, do you think? I'd like to correct it...
No problem, fix it.

artikul:
No, Igor )))). Agree, without the grail it's a bit too lazy to get into the market )))). Everything is unclear, at any moment they may bribe you for money or Strange may laugh )))).
What has the grail got to do with it (I see you don't understand it at all!) the breakout (re-entry at the breakdown of the high with a short stop is a well-known system). Have you read it? - I wrote about the theory of the process?

21april:
Lieutenant Colonel on recertification! )
To deepen your astonishment-two days ago I learned what "purple" is, I don't know what "TA" is, in general I don't yet understand how an electronic wind will sweep the ishimoku clouds into clouds and rain gold, etc.

_new-rena:

off market.

here for example:

etc....

nothing is clear yet...

I think it's clear- price reaching a historical extremum........ why out of the market?

zoritch:
evra klassiki - no survived

Definitely.)))

Why buy gold?)

Fisht_1:
I found out the day before yesterday what "mauve" is.

sort of...

Fisht_1:
i think it's clear- when the price reaches a historical extremum........ why are you out of the market?

That's almost everywhere. Look at the months.

decide on the trend, then we can continue

it's not possible to make a stop in zero because the spread prevents it )))

artikul:
No, Igor )))). Agree, without the grail it's a bit too lazy to get into the market ))). Everything is unclear, at any moment they may take the money or Strange may laugh ))).

He doesn't seem to care.

You're the one who sees a catch in everything, aren't you paranoid?))