FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 471

Roughly speaking, there are 12 banks in the forex market which borrow money from each other every single day. But there is another "beauty" of the Fed, which prints new notes when one of the banks starts to wipe the floor with them...) that's the system in a nutshell...

stranger:
So I'm telling you about reality. And the fact that the rate is jumping on interest rates is bullshit, the trend on them changes very rarely, maybe once or twice and coincided.
What is the current trend? Until 2008 it was on the rise, then it went down and we are still seeing it today.

kwinto:
Roughly speaking, there are 12 banks in the forex market which borrow money from each other every single day. But there is another "beauty" of the Fed, which prints new notes when one of the banks starts to wipe the floor with them...) that's the system in a nutshell...
You don't even need to print any more, just put the numbers in the database and that's it)

stranger:
So I'm telling you about reality. And the fact that the exchange rate jumps at interest rates is bollocks, the trend on them changes very rarely, maybe once or twice and there was a coincidence.
The government has the ability to change the rate. But another question is that it may create all sorts of imbalances. But the opportunity is still there. The central bank comes into play in abnormal situations. Which is exactly what happened yesterday on the ruble. Then we will see which imbalances we can afford and which we can avoid. But something tells me that our government doesn't really care about imbalances.

gip:
The government has the power to change the exchange rate. Another matter is that it may create all sorts of imbalances, which they are trying to avoid and why they try to interfere as little as possible. But the opportunity is still there. The central bank comes into play in abnormal situations. Which is exactly what happened yesterday on the ruble. Then we will see which imbalances we can afford and which we can avoid. But something tells me that our government doesn't really care about imbalances.

The government has the ability to change the exchange rate downwards, let them try again))) And nothing happened to the ruble yesterday.

What could have happened here?)))

gip:
The state has the ability to change course. Another issue is that this can create all sorts of imbalances, which they try to avoid and why they try to interfere as little as possible. But the opportunity is there all the same. The central bank comes into play in abnormal situations. Which is exactly what happened yesterday on the ruble. Then we will see which imbalances we can afford and which we can avoid. But something tells me that the government doesn't really care about imbalances.
no such right.... We get the impression that we are changing things as if everything has been stolen before us...

kwinto:
there is no such right.... They tell us that we are changing things, and everything has been stolen before us...

They simply do not have the resources to raise the same ruble, for example, now. There are no such opportunities.

No teacher, HE would tell

Well, fuck you. You haven't been under the central bank, you have no idea what nastiness they are capable of.

gip:
Well, fuck you. You haven't been under the central bank, you have no idea what nastiness they are capable of.
The bank is a scam and a scam from the start))))

stranger:
The bank is a scam and a scam from the start))))
So the cb is a scam on a national scale.