FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 459

_new-rena:

let's have a smoke...

yeah ))))

Strange must have had a beer today, missed out on some exotic trading...

he must have missed it ))))

Ishim:
he must have missed it ))))
he was bombing the lil' one and the eu was shopping. it's all right, it's just that the beer is velvet, it's dark, so it's knocking you down.

Ishim:
If you do something specific (currency pair, correction, impulse length), then you can predict everything - with maximum accuracy of 10 - 50 pips.

That's for sure.

Yesterday I was just sitting with flags thinking about how many ways the market has to manage them.

(arrows indicate training, the rectangle is a flag, the blue one is a short term non-return level)

The answer from the market is not long in coming :-)

So, have the professors and the teacher calmed down?)))

Strange guys, waiting for where to sell euros, wrote levels in the morning and... bought-locked, ugh))))

Ishim:
it doesn't look like weed )))) (some kind of chemical novelty)
Spice it is!

Ishim:
it doesn't look like weed )))) (some kind of chemical novelty)
You sold it? No? Keep smoking)))

I jumped a few pips from the euro in profits........ and was right at 2280 would have killed the stop.......... if the cross - I would have put a limit, but there is not enough information - it will hit the ground up to the skull.

Fisht_1:
I had a few pips in profit from the euras........ and was right at 2280 would have killed the stop.......... if the cross - would have put a limit, and so there is not enough information - it will hit the ground up to the skull.

Wasn't there information on the calendar about the time of the bid announcement?)))

By the way, stop selling the euro, 1.50 and it will pass - so there is space)

stranger:

So, have the professors and the teacher calmed down?)))

Strange guys, waiting for where to sell euros, wrote levels in the morning and... bought-locked, ugh))))

Well yes, of course only you have seen your levels, and in the morning )))) Just a block of day-trading ))))

artikul:
Yes, of course, only you have seen your levels, and in the morning )))) Just a block of day-trading ))))
Professor, go put a couple more quid in the account.)