FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 353

stranger:
Thank you.) It's clear to the horse that they will be put down and then chased to the crossroads, but where and when did you go to the teacher)))).

I was just struck by the guy who even analysed gold from Egyptian manuscripts.

Nah, I still can't get over it.)

And it is in all seriousness write and read. And serious publications. All right if some "Berdichevsky Herald"...

lactone:

I was just struck by the guy who even analysed gold from Egyptian manuscripts.

No, I still can't believe it))).

And it is written and read in all seriousness. And serious publications. All right if some "Berdichevsky Herald"...

Most of all I liked the exchange for silver)))) Yes, Eidler would check it out)

If the crosses are mathematical phantoms of the majors, can we rely on them for trading and levels?

...... Or like Ishim, he looks at the majors and trades the crosses. By the way, he did not tell us the reason for his tactics. Ishim, share the secret of skill.

I noticed, I may be wrong, that the trend spread on crosses is less than that of his parents at the same time.

gnawingmarket:

If the crosses are mathematical phantoms of the majors, can we rely on them for trading and levels?

...... Or like Ishim, he looks at the majors and trades the crosses. By the way, he did not tell us the reason for his tactics. Ishim, share the secret of skill.

I noticed, I may be wrong, that the trend spread on crosses is less than that of his parents at the same time.

Teacher will load you up, you will definitely need a translator)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ilij:

I'll try the harrier:

Come on, let's give it a try.

gnawingmarket:

I've noticed, I may be wrong, that the trend spread on the crosses is smaller than that of his parents at the same time.

I'm in. We're waiting.

_new-rena:

I'm in. We're waiting.

So am I, give a master class, Sensei.

I guess we should all call together, kneeling down and sprinkling ashes on our heads

gnawingmarket:

I've noticed, I may be wrong, that the trend spread on crosses is smaller than that of his parents at the same time.

this is when there is no flat on the majors. when there is, it's a divorce and multiplier maths in full swing....

stranger:
I liked the one about the silver exchange most of all))) Yeah, Eidler would check it out)

Mr. Moderator, I've been meaning to ask you to wake up (i.e. unboot) Idler. He's got decent experience, but a bit shouty.............. .

Idler, c......., where are you?

gnawingmarket:

Mr. Moderator, I've been meaning to ask you to wake up (i.e. unboot) Idler. He's got decent experience, but a bit shouty.............. .

Idler, c......., where are you?

I'll join you. What's taking him so long?