FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 338

_new-rena:
Do it in 70 or 75 for fun. You might see it without calculations.
You can't! You can only do it on the pound.

Ishim:

And here on D! the purpose of the pullback is the liquidation of a Boo breakout, which is constantly advertised here (the one who has the forecast could sell, but every regular could buy)

additional. the lower screen is clear )))) but there is also a pattern on the upper one )))))

I.e. We are mostly Children of the Corn here and we buy overbought pairs...........ha-ha,You too health and success!

gnawingmarket:
I.e. We're mostly Children of the Corn here and buying overbought pairs...........ha-ha,You have health and success too!
Orphans - especially without statistics, thank you and good luck to you too!

Ishim, without your sarcasm, a little literacy - "practical help for statistics in a rapidly changing market.

Ishim:
You can't! You can only do it on the pound.
What about the Canadian? Ilya made a turkey at all, so as not to rack his brains.

gnawingmarket:
Ishim, without your sarcasm, a little literacy - "practical help for statistics in a rapidly changing market" Please.
An incorrect question - the market is not changing. (There are subtle nuances - I am watching).

_new-rena:
and a canadian?
canadian in canada (how many fingers in your pocket? - their pocket pair - forecast to be posted now - there))))

I would like to systematize the knowledge and skills present here and create a top-signal for a closed conservative club of djeltmen under the password, without public access............... so that the Killer Doll would not send to hunt for the "Signal".

Ishim:
Incorrect question - the market is not changing. (There are subtle nuances - watching).
Sorry.

gnawingmarket:
I would like to systematize the knowledge and skills present here and create a top-signal for a closed conservative club of jiltmen under the password, without public access............... so that the Killer doll does not send to hunt for the "Signal".
These signals are already allowed on a paid basis. no one has touched the signallers yet. we're the ones who run the thread for free ))))