FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 337

Hi!, does anyone collect any forecast statistics? here is the USD/JPY forecast from 18.09 for a pullback target of 105.20 (you can see that the big pullback during the fall has shifted almost under the top)

And here on D! the purpose of the pullback is the liquidation of a Boo breaker, which is constantly advertised here (the one who has the forecast could sell, but every regular could buy)

additional. the lower screenshot is clear )))) but there is also a pattern on the upper one )))))

_new-rena:

On the story, it is clear.

The most interesting part starts after the last one - "buy cross", i.e. where there is no indicator.

I will try to make and test the piper.

As I understand it works with two zig-zags?

The most "sobering" words of the last day!

gnawingmarket:
The most "sobering" words of the last day!
Tried it - got nothing good but hang-ups, I guess I didn't get it

_new-rena:
You can't do it without a prediction. First, you calculate where it should go back to, i.e. you calculate a strong undrawn level. The idea is that a one-point price movement is a conditional volume unit. The price will try to equalise the buying and selling, but it will not succeed immediately due to the developed market infrastructure and the non-simultaneous work of the banks.
(emphasis added). It's as simple as 3 kopecks, the idea is that if the price moves in the same direction (say far away) - buyers and sellers will be afraid to enter the market.

_new-rena:
I tried it and got nothing but hangs, so I guess I didn't get it right.
You need a lock if you want to stay in the market.

Ishim:

And here on D! the purpose of the pullback is the liquidation of a Boo breaker, which is constantly advertised here (the one who has the forecast could sell, but every regular could buy)

additional. the lower screenshot is clear )))) but there is also a pattern on the upper one )))))

more lines are needed and the price chart itself is still visible!

gnawingmarket:
The most 'sobering' words of the last day!
so still morning!

lactone:
you need more lines and you can still see the price chart itself!
it's just prices in 50 pips (and why are you always looking at the price? nothing is blocking the current price )

Ishim:
it's just prices in 50 pips.
Do it at 70 or 75 for fun. I suspect you can see everything without calculations.