FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 323

kwinto:
no - all reds should work out - it's like with that tick quote...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Achtung!

Should there be an uptick in the eurobuck?

_new-rena:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Achtung!

Take off?

We'll hit the low, we'll wait)) until february at least... at most till August (I wonder how much money the ECB has) ... maybe they are getting ready for the US elections ... and according to indians Obama is the last one.... so to speak "black point"))

_new-rena:

Is the take-off supposed to be on the euro tank?

yeah maybe the swiss will do it in a referendum

kwinto:
If we hit the low we will wait)) until february for the minimum... at most until August (I wonder how much money the ECB has) ... maybe they are already preparing for the US elections ... and according to the indians Obama is the last.... so to speak "black point")))
it is not the indians, it seems to me, but the sanctions. it has been running in the brain for a long time that it is a pure scam...

kwinto:
The lower it goes without a correcton the more the upside will go )

looking for a good place to buy.

At 1.2400 a lot of people put pending orders (Round number). And a stop of 10 pts. Maybe we should put a stop at 1.2390 ?

Ehhhhh...ok...

I'll try.

Thanks !

kwinto:
Yeah maybe the Swiss will do it in a referendum
Do you know when this is planned?

Speculator_:

What can I say... It's the second time the forum's had a loss. I guess it's a psychological strain. Goodbye, everybody. See you in the new year.

Yeah, you're really losing it, you're leaving us, you're not going to trade until New Year's Eve?

_new-rena:
when is it?
http://mixednews.ru/archives/66053
Швейцарский референдум по поводу золотых запасов в стране привлекает к себе внимание за два месяца до голосования
Швейцарский референдум по поводу золотых запасов в стране привлекает к себе внимание за два месяца до голосования
  • votes: 6
  • mixednews.ru
Референдум по запасам золота Швейцарии начинает привлекать определённое внимание за пределами страны, так как, по мнению аналитиков, результаты голосования могут иметь значительные последствия для рынка золота. 30 ноября граждане Швейцарии пойдут на избирательные участки, чтобы проголосовать по трём вопросам: должен ли Швейцарский...

_new-rena:
when is this planned, do you know?
I think there will be a referendum this Sunday, we might see some good gaps, probably in gold and eurofranc

Spekul:

I think there will be a referendum this Sunday, we might see some good gaps, probably on gold and the eurofranc?

all closed, cleaned up, just now.

Thank you very much!