FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 320

gnawingmarket:
I like 1.25122............ for some reason, but I do not go to the eu - it hangs in the middle of the channel D1........ With my experience in such pairs is dangerous to go.

You can't do anything about it, open a deal there, come back a month later and you'll find it there too. If you do not know how to stop in the middle of the range, tell Master, he opens a low sell and says - I do not see where to place the stop, of course you do not, because there is no place to do it.)

Or Ilya, who sells the euro from 7940, because there is money there and he cannot buy from the support.)

gnawingmarket:
I like 1.25122............ for some reason, but I do not go to the eu - it hangs in the middle of the channel D1........ with My experience in such pairs is dangerous.
If you've gone over the weekend - take your stops to "0" (to avoid losing your way at uncertain prices) and increase the takei to "+". the margin is probably big (I haven't checked) and it may be expensive to open new orders.

eh... planet earth

_new-rena:
The margin is probably big now (didn't check) and new orders are expensive to open. By Monday afternoon, everything should be OK, at worst, the triggered tokens will help you decide what to do next.
Rena, what are the stops? ...........Takeoffs..........I don't know what "margin is big" - don't swear in front of me!

By the way, it has been noticed that on weekends the GEP happens in the right direction. Apparently, that is what the GEP is hoping for.

gnawingmarket:
Rena, what are the stops? ...........They're puttings..........I don't know what "margin is big" - don't swear in front of me!
Stops are SL (moose), margin is collateral. Read with your broker how it changes on holidays. Mine has from 2 to 10 times. I.e. for example you open 2-10 times less order volume per grand and it will hang in your margin until you close such order.

gnawingmarket:
By the way, it has been noticed that on weekends the GEP happens in the right direction. Apparently, this is what the GEP is hoping for.
The frustrating thing is that stops are triggered at the worst price, not always, but often

_new-rena:
stops are SL (moose), margin is collateral. Read with your broker how it changes on holidays. Mine has from 2 to 10 times. I.e. for example for a grand you open 2-10 times less order volume and it will hang out in your margin until you close such an order.
Yeah, just kidding, I, Rena ........... just don't really get into the gears...... I just want the margin and free margin to be equal, i.e. there was a reserve for drawdown.

gnawingmarket:
Yeah, I'm just kidding. I, Rena, just don't get into the gears...... I just want the margin and the free margin to be even, i.e. there was a margin of drawdown.

By the way, they've started to fix it today, it seems. Haven't checked - what about the margins?

i've honestly missed it myself. i just said that i closed to give the signal. it must be hard for those who trade crosses now.

I just closed the pound... I was two pips short of my target and almost went into the weekend with it...

_new-rena:

By the way, they've started to fix it today, it seems. Didn't check - what about the margin?

i honestly missed it myself. that's what i said, i closed to give a signal.

I just closed the pound... I was two pips short of my target and almost went into the weekend with it...

I see....... yes, yesterday the pound could have been sold short........ not for nothing I closed the bai before that - I can feel the flags mean.............