FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 228

stranger:
The thing is that he has naughty hands running ahead of his brain, first you have to handcuff him, then put him behind the monitor to watch, and after an hour let him go)))))
remember to wipe the monitor and take the gum off his hands )))

stranger:

Buy what we say) How is it that last week you were salting kiwis straight into support?

You've had it with your sticks)

the usual expectation...

and it's whispering to me for sales with the tees.

and that, i will try to buy eura with a stop of 10 pts.

Ilij:

a common expectation...

and it's whispering to me for selling with the mentioned tokens

and that, i will try to buy eura with a stop of 10 pts.

Consider it worked out (2p spread and 8 for the dolly)

ok, i'm sold at midnight. thanks in advance

Ilij:

a common expectation...

and it's whispering to me for selling with the mentioned tokens

And that, I will try to buy EUR with a stop of 10 pips.

If you do not know where to put a stop and do not put it, you may try to buy EUR again.)

If you do not see where to put a suitable stop - do not get into the trade.

Let it be for good luck

first target 8719

stranger:
you don't even know where to put a stop and you don't put it)

right, the sticks provide for three entries

when they form, from the 50% level and 161.8% retracement

so, TP 7623, and the last entry is exactly at 161.8 from 8029

What's wrong?

Ilij:

right, the sticks provide for three entries

when they form, from the 50% level and 161.8% retracement

so, TP 7623 and the last entry is exactly at 161.8 from 8029

What's wrong?

Find the screenshot of the kiwi selling on the 20th and take a look for yourself)

Yen took a stop and go overnight.

_new-rena:
the result of HIS analysis is lock, i.e. HE trades both selling and buying, and this is a pain and leads to exhaustion
well, not so primitive (don't know if you will understand or not with your turtle brains - dinosaurs), an option (like on Friday) momentum pullback when a sell is open opened opened buy - on the pullback the sell is closed .... orders have TP and SL - what kind of a lock is this? (and this is 1 option - 12 more variants to tell?)

Ishim:
Not so primitive (I don't know if you with your dinosaur-like brains would understand), the variant (like on Friday) is the pullback impulse with an open Sell order, opened Buy - on the pullback, the Sell is closed ..... orders have TP and SL - what kind of a lock is this? (and this is 1 option - 12 more variants to tell?)

Teacher, let's keep it simple, because really, our brains only work by 10 percent, not like yours)))

Tell me specifically - at what price you would buy or sell the euro and where would you put a stop?

Ishim:
well not so primitive (don't know if you will understand or not with your turtle brains - dinosaurs), option (like on Friday) momentum pullback with open sell opened buy - on pullback sell closed .... orders have TP and SL - what kind of a lock is this? (and this is 1 option to tell 12 more options?)
Ishim, don't bother with one pair in different directions. look at the months. trends last from 2 - 3 months to a year and you don't need to make up anything else. the only thing left is to make a better deal on the trend and that's it....