FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 188

_new-rena:
Ishim, I knew you were cool, but not that cool....
I'm about to show a moose puppet and he'll get off my back )))) (maybe three weeks)

Ishim:
Imagine a trader has a cigarette instead of a handicap! - He'll smoke 3 cigarettes in a row, then he'll start lighting it from the other end and shudders - no, he needs to try again, what if he lights 2 or 5 at once? It's not about that - he needs to try other brands ))))))))))))
and so it will be until he makes up his mind)))) he will choose what he likes or will quit altogether )))

_new-rena:
and so it will be until he makes up his mind)))))) will still choose what he likes or will quit altogether )))))
or run out of money))))

_new-rena:
and so it will be until he makes up his mind)))))) will still choose what he likes or will quit altogether ))))
it's a double-edged sword - who's lucky, I mean either kwinto or .... you...

Ishim:
or we'll run out of money))))

the main thing is not to shoot ... cigarettes ))))

// White Sunshine of the Desert...

// Sukhov, got any cigarettes? (asks the head sticking out of the sand... the rest is all buried). Sukhov: "I gave you two packs yesterday? ! ". Skull's answer - "Shot .... (((( "

_new-rena:
it's a double-edged sword - who's lucky, I mean either kwinto or .... you...
here's an entry with a stop of a few pips ))))) (I don't trade in small timeframes, it's a test)

Ishim:
now entering with a stop of a few pips ))))) (I don't trade in small timeframes - it's a test)
melting target - TP 1.2500

Ishim:
now entering with a stop of a few pips ))))) (I don't trade in small timeframes - it's a test)
Hi ))) Not tired of tests? )))

Sdimm:
Hi ))) Not tired of the tests ? )))
hello ! every time a new one , this time i'm trying to transfer my trading robot on m1-m5 to n1-n4 - if it works i may trade it on the "workplace" ( i mean with ahmet)

No, it's not my day, I'm going to bed.