FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 166

gnawingmarket:
He's been banned. Either he's still in the wash or he's offended. I'll have to look on 4.
I'm aware of that. I wish the moderators would say something on the subject.

Hi all! Tell me the best way to start trading, with market analysis I understand, but the problem is how to analyse it I do not understand, when it is better to enter the market and when it is better?

KanIII:

Hi all! Tell me the best way to start trading, with market analysis I understand, but the problem is how to analyse it I do not understand, when it is better to enter the market and when it is better?

Hi there!
I'm a beginner and not a good adviser.
But you have to start with the reason of the price movement, i.e. the physiology of the process.
For example, in sex, reciprocating movements lead to orgasm.

And what in the market makes the price move.

If you do not want to suffer for a long time, download the archive by the link from 5 pages ago, Strenge gave you the password to the program.
Just don't forget to register a new demo for the program. Otherwise Strange will get angry again.

tuma88:
Приветик !
Я только учусь и в советчики не  гожусь.
Но  начать нужно с  того  почему движется  цена.
I understand that, but the market situation is such that the trend can change at any time and now I need to look for the highs and lows, how can I find them?

tuma88:
I'm aware of that. I wish the moderators had said something on the subject.
https://c.mql5.com/3/49/EURUSDH17777777.png
Tuma, I can't put your chart together with mine. What are the tails on the candles from the 14th and no flag is drawn. Where are the quotes coming from?

I would like to try it myself)

You have to study to earn money

KanIII:
There are no primary school teachers here............ even if there were, how could they teach you if they don't allow you to swear............ and you must be one of the banned ones.

KanIII:

it is better not to enter!

KanIII:

Hello all! advise me how best to start trading?it is clear from the market analysis, but here is the problem of how to analyse it i do not understand. when it is better to enter the market and when it is better to do it?

wrong! with the theory of market (price) movement, at the beginning only one pair is enough!