FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 54

Bicus:

Ivan Ivanov, you will find the answers to all your questions in that thread. ProfitMaster did not make any secrets, he told about the traded patterns, there are screenshots. The experiences are described as well. ))))

He was even persuaded to record a video of his trading. But... the trolls there got it to the point where the moderator just shut the thread down. That's a shame. That's exactly the kind of video I'd like to see.

I don't want to go in that thread, I like it better here, I know all the trolls here, and my advice is to avoid trolls eating you up, don't advertise a third-party resource, our trolls haven't woken up yet, if they see it I think they'll cut it down...

tol64:
No. ) I just downloaded the report now and used a script to put the deals on the chart for detailed study.

I see. I tried "manually" looking at the trades, but I gave up. There were a hundred of them a day. And all of them were opened manually (from his words).

)))

IvanIvanov:
I don't want to go in that thread, I like it better here, I know all the trolls here, and my advice to you, don't let the local trolls eat you too much, our trolls are not awake yet, if they see them, I think they will cut you down...
The teacher will eat them, don't worry.

Bicus:
Wow. Have you been following him too?
:-) It's not like that.

IvanIvanov:
I don't want to go in that thread, I like it better here, I know all the trolls here, I'd advise you not to get eaten up by the trolls here, don't promote a third party resource, our trolls haven't woken up yet, if they see it I think they'll cut it down...
Jesus... Like children. No way. Removed the link from my post.

So... Well, the yen seems to be on the right track.

Bicus:

I see. I tried "manually" looking at the trades, but I gave up. There were a hundred of them a day. And all of them were opened manually (from his words).

)))

Goodness, if I have time, I will also use such a signal as a gimmick.

_new-rena:
Meanwhile, the kiwi continued to delight visitors....
Who's happy about what? Where it was yesterday is where it is today.

In conclusion about 'that branch'. ProfitMaster said that his strategy cannot be automated. Surprisingly, with time I come to roughly the same opinion.

Painfully, with remorse at the time spent writing robots... there's only one robot left at the moment. But it only accompanies manually opened trades.

Bicus:

In conclusion about "that branch". ProfitMaster said that his strategy cannot be automated. Surprisingly, with timeI come to the same opinion.

With pain, with remorse for the time spent writing robots... There is only one robot left at the moment. But it only accompanies manually opened trades.

Well, one more realization) I've told before that there are no stably profitable Expert Advisors in the wild - more than one was tearing his chest off, but it did not go further than that.