FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 28

iIDLERr:

stranger

For a long time I've been trying to explain to the fighters that only dollar pairs are traded, the rest are an illusion of a handicap.

I really like this way of deciphering the cross:

Major AB, or A*B.

crosses AB and CB, i.e.

AB=AU*HB

2=1*2=2*1 ????

Merge crosses ????????????

stranger:
Don't you regret not getting into audi?) Yes and the euro aud didn't go anywhere.

today?

I got into the aud.cad as early as october 10

Euroaud was also bought at 1.4270 the other day

iIDLERr:

stranger

I've been trying to get the point across to fighters that only dollar pairs are traded, the rest are an illusion of a handicap.

Right, only major currency pairs, the rest are from Doll))) Look at the pound, weeks.
Интернет магазин товаров для детей «ДЕТИ», купить детские товары с доставкой по Москве
Интернет магазин товаров для детей «ДЕТИ», купить детские товары с доставкой по Москве
  • online.detishop.ru
Ищете, где купить развивающую игрушку для своего малыша? Вам нужно надежное и безопасное автокресло? Тогда добро пожаловать на сайт компании «Дети». Здесь вы непременно найдете то, что требуется вашему ребенку. Просмотрите каталог товаров прямо сейчас! Удобное разделение на категории позволит вам быстро выделить из всего ассортимента...

stranger:
Nah, I won't sell him anything there, selling from 2497 today and that's no good.

I have from 1.2479

=)

I think we did the right thing.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия. - Страница 21 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Ilij:

so far, but I can see if he's a 66...

somewhere around 0.7520.

IRIP:

I have from 1.2479

=)

I think we did the right thing

No good, it will test the broken support, so there's not much point in this sell.

stranger:
That's right, currency pairs only the main ones, the rest are from Doll))) Look at the pound, the weeks.

Strange, do you sell baby products?

I don't get it - where's the pound of the week?

_new-rena:
Strange, do you sell baby products?
Nah, it's the Doll's forum for toys)))))))

stranger:
Nah, it's the forum Doll's toys)))))))

Under the table))) What's with the scales )))))

And look - the fish hasn't been added... (((

OK, I'll experiment in the middle....

_new-rena:
Under the table))) What's with the scales )))))
And there's advertising coming from all over the place.