FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications - page 4

YA_Programmer:

Hey, everybody! What are you guys doing here?

How do you change your stupid nickname and picture?

Come on, tell me, you're all experienced here.)

I tried it on my ... I can't change my nickname now...

Probably only through servicedesk, if that's even possible.

Speculator_:

Question: why is MT5 a four digit and not a five digit?

Because it's not MT4 ))))

When you open an account, you should look before you deposit your money. I have a 5-digit number for pipsing, and it's only for luck)))

YA_Programmer:

I can't change my nickname now...

Similarly........ don't change the picture-you're not a corrupt beau monde....

stranger:

That's right, the construction starts at the higherf

Then we go lower and build the nearest support

On this basis, we make a trading plan. Buy chiff from 9560-90 with a target of 9750.

Why should I need an Expert Advisor or an indicator for this? And how to make it interesting?)

By the way, here we can just sell signals and drink beer when we get it))))

You cannot make it graphically, and it is too much trouble for the robot and the trader, and for the trader it is fun to make fun of the trading robot )))). You can't do anything else. So I don't even know where the price will go.) The car will have to count... I know that the eurik may sell a little bit to support...

gnawingmarket:
Similarly........ don't change the picture-you're not a corrupt beau monde....
There was no picture. There, I did, so the question is off the table. I still don't like the nickname, though.

stranger:
But our Gurus, like Shaman, consider it bad form to even mention a day's TF, let alone a month's
I'm on a monthly... I've got a crush on it + minutes - it's my favorite )))

YA_Programmer:

By the way, here you can just sell signals and drink beer when you get it)))

I would like to touch a live trader who successfully buys signals for once in my life.

YA_Programmer:
There was no picture. There, I did, so the question is off the table. I still don't like the nickname, though.
I'm thinking of contacting tech support, but I can't seem to do it.

gnawingmarket:
I would like to touch a live trader who successfully buys signals for once in my life.
Buying a signal is one thing, but applying it is another. The person who sells it does not tell you with what lot and where it will go.

gnawingmarket:
I'm thinking of contacting technical support, but I can't seem to do it.
I have left a request through the service-desk. let's see what the answer will be)))