Is "market depth" working - page 2

Eugene1:
So there are no real volumes in the history either, only tick volumes?
Not in the four, but in the five, if provided by the broker.

Renat:
Open an MT5 in Alpari and there will be full-fledged forex stakes.

Renat, you're about to break my brain )) How can there be RealVolumes in forex? How can a broker or even a few Liquidity Providers have data on all the trades in the world?

A broker can show the volumes of his clients, or at most the bid data of the Providers...

Clarify, please.

AndreiFAN:

Renat, you're about to break my brain )) How can there be RealVolumes in forex? How can a broker or even a few Liquidity Providers have data on all the trades in the world?

A broker can show the volumes of his clients, or at most the bid data of the Providers...

Please clarify.

there was never any mention of real ones, there was talk of "full-fledged stacks" )

sanyooooook:
there was no mention of real ones, there was a mention of "full glass" )
Eugene1: >>> So there are no real volumes in the story either, only tick volumes?
Renat>>>Not in the 4, but in the 5, if provided by the broker.

AndreiFAN:

Please clarify.

To clarify: don't try to play the game of pulling out the uppercase truths.

AndreiFAN:

How can there be RealVolumes in forex? How does a broker or even its multiple Liquidity Providers have data on all the trades in the world?

Not from Odessa, but a question: "Where is it written that the betting market shows info on all trades?"

The broker pours information from a liquidity provider such as Currenex into the glass. I.e. it is some part of all Forex liquidity... It's impossible to check how true it is, so to speak... and so is to make a claim against a broker for its "non-market" quotes...

Renat:
To clarify: Don't try to play a game of pulling the uppercase truths.

As Posner says in his show - "You are evading the answer to a straightforward question" ))))

Are there RealVolumes on Forex or not?

From your answers to Evgeniy it follows that there are in 5. Please answer me clearly. Yes or No.

P.S. Renat, for me there is no greater authority on the MT platform than you, so I seek a definite answer.

denkir:

Not from Odessa, but the question is: "Where is it written that all trades are displayed in the market?

The broker pours information from a liquidity provider, such as Currenex. I.e. it's some fraction of all Forex liquidity... It's impossible to check how much of it is, shall we say, true...

The fact is that in Forex (and the question was about Forex) there is no REAL VOLUMES anywhere. Unlike volumes in stocks, for example. There is a real site, REAL volumes.

I repeat, the question was: "So there are no real volumes in the history, only tick volumes?"Renat's answer was, "Not in the four, but in the five".

AndreiFAN:

The point is that in Forex (and the question was about Forex) there are no REAL VOLUMES anywhere. Unlike volumes in stocks, for example. There is a real site, REAL volumes.

Again, the question was: "So there are no real volumes in the history, only tick volumes? Renat's answer - "Not in the four, but in the five, there are."

Odessa. There is an old Jew in the window, his head propped up, watching passers-by:

- "Zhora! Where are you going?

- Oh, no! I'm going home!

MT5 does have them. But this information is provided by the liquidity aggregator I wrote about above...

denkir:

MT5 does have them! But this information is supplied by the liquidity aggregator, as described above...

There is. MT5 bank forex