Funny on one hand. All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail. - page 5

-Aleks-:

I have a similar problem, but with programmers. I understand that you cannot implement an idea at once, and if the Expert Advisor is slightly profitable, it needs to be improved in order to develop the idea further, but after a couple of months the programmer just disappears or becomes inadequate (aggressive) and refuses to work further.

Why do you think this happens?

Edic:
Why do you think this happens?
The mismatch between expectation and reality has a frustrating effect on the human psyche in general

IvanIvanov:
expectation and reality mismatch is frustrating for the human psyche in general

The programmer usually expects the customer to have at least some common sense, so that they can work together to make the requirements specification "smart". And then, bang on, it's a clinical case. And the proger's nerves are shot.

I think it's not uncommon for this to happen.

Edic:

The programmer usually expects the customer to have at least some common sense, so that they can work together to make the terms of reference "smart". And then, bang on, it's a clinical case.

I think this is not uncommon.

Whatever... some people expect a grail from the customer, too... and are disappointed when they don't see the grail in its purest form

-Aleks-:

I have a similar problem, but with programmers. I understand that we cannot implement an idea at once, and if the Expert Advisor is slightly profitable, it needs to be improved in order to develop the idea further, but after a couple of months the programmer just disappears or becomes inadequate (aggressive) and refuses to work further.

And you pay more to programmers, and they will stop disappearing, start smiling and even become adequate.

by the way similar threads in the past have turned into bickering between programmers and customers... history repeats itself.
and the moderators are asleep... almost like in the marketplace

I don't like the word ALL in the title of the thread

IvanIvanov:
I, for one, do not like the word ALL in the title of the thread
What do others ultimately want?

Edic:
And what do others want to get in the end?
The correct execution of the algorithm prescribed in the terms of reference

It's quite easy to see if an EA is doing what it's supposed to do ... it's not always possible to trace some things when accepting work, if you don't know the programming and only look at the behaviour of the code

I was smiling then, but usually the train has already left... I don't work as a freelancer for a long time now

I guess price does matter but ... I don't think it always does either... the lada kalina also costs as much as a used foreign car... so what

Edic:
Как Вы думаете,  почему это происходит?  

There are different reasons, sometimes all together, or everyone has their own reasons:

- The programmer writes code overlapping, and after 2-3 modifications realizes that it is necessary to rewrite everything from scratch, and the fault of the customer - did not foresee all at once, as a result for the addition of a simple condition overcharges for work.

- The programmer expects to get a grail, taking the work at a discount, but not grasping the strategy is disappointed and refuses to do the work, ignoring the commitments made.

- The programmer gains experience or lose interest and leaves the site, as there are not many orders and they need to fight for them.

- The customer could not get to the programmer what he wants in the TOR, and the programmer flatly refuses to make the slightest change in the TOR, demanding a significant fee.

Attaching a couple of "graphical" charts.

-Aleks-:

Thank you. But I don't understand why the programmer attachesgraphs and where do they come from?