Funny on one hand. All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail. - page 9

abolk:

At least 80 per cent of all trading accounts are lost by this rule.

80? Wow! I didn't expect that level of madnessfrom the "grailers"))

Edic:

All robot customers dream of getting their hands on the grail

=======================

There is no doubt about it, otherwise they wouldn't exist) . But another question - what do the performers dream of?

To get a grail idea from the customer? I exclude - it is highly unlikely.

Maybe to get rich on orders? -I exclude that too, because the service is not scalable.

Wants to live off it? Probably... Watching freelancing. The number of incoming requests per day can only feed a few developers at most...

So what's a performer dreaming of?

I'm looking at freelancing too, and am amazed - how can you not respect yourself to agree to work for 10, 20, or even 50 quid !

You know how a granny asks a teleman:

- "What's a ruble for, sonny? You just poked it with a screwdriver, that's all the work...

- Grandma, 10 kopecks for poking it with a screwdriver, and 90 kopecks for knowing where to poke it.

We need something like a developers union, minimum price is 100 quid, if you don't want to do it yourself, learn the language, learn this and that and that and that.....

Stoploss does not interfere with trading and profits in any way. They have long created profitable trading robots with stop=15-20 pips (4-digits)

Edic:
Да фигня это, а не закономерность. Купите сейчас от балды какой - нибудь инструмент и поставьте тейкпрофит.   Наступление ожидаемого события -  срабатывания тейкпрофита стремится к 100%. Грааль!  

You don't understand the logic of the strategy, judging by your answer.

The channel is built in a range which the price rarely goes out of, and if it does, it usually comes back quickly.

Moreover, the closest possible reversal point (again, confirmed on the history) is a signal to close.

The reverse trend strategy also works, including without martingale, but the recovery factor is not very good compared to the lot multiplier.

In general there is nothing in common here with a random order in an unknown direction.

more:

I watch freelancing too and am amazed - how you have no respect for yourself to agree to work for 10, 20 or even 50 quid !

You know how a granny asks a TV repairman:

- "What's a ruble for, sonny? You just poked it with a screwdriver, that's all the work...

- Grandma, 10 kopecks for poking it with a screwdriver, and 90 kopecks for knowing where to poke it.

We need something like a developers union, minimum price is 100 quid, you don't want to do it yourself, learn the language, learn this and that and that and that.....

Someone is looking for new ideas, and if they get paid for industrial "espionage", why not spend time and stretch brains?

If they ask 100 USD for a 100 line indicator, it is better to study it. You'd better think about learning the language, but then you won't be freelancing.

How do you determine a fair price for the work? Now each programmer decides for himself how much the work will cost too, and there is nothing wrong with that.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Stoploss does not interfere with trading and profits in any way. They have long created profitable trading robots with stop=15-20 p. (4-digits)
I still can't find such a strategy... Any examples?

more:

You need something like a developer's union, minimum price is 100 quid, don't want to do it yourself, learn the language, learn this and that and this and that.....

(What's a cartel?)) It won't work due to the existence of a large number of developers. Customers will go to "shady" dumping vendors. The metaquotes will lose out on commissions.

There is nothing you can do about it. Market pricing is the way to go.